Legislators making Tennessee moral again

Good to see we have moral leaders there. Hopefully other states will follow. I believe Tennessee was one of those states that outlawed drag queens.

---Pride flags would be largely banned in Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers---

Thank God, they are finally coming down on these log cabin republicans.

Former President Donald Trump is facing criticism from some conservatives after his Florida estate Mar-a-Lago hosted a same-sex marriage.

John Sullivan, vice chair and treasurer of the Tennessee Log Cabin Republicans and his husband Dan Medora, got married at Mar-a-Lago on February 23, according to an Instagram post from the organization, which is comprised of and advocates for LGBTQ+ Republicans.

Good to see we have moral leaders there. Hopefully other states will follow. I believe Tennessee was one of those states that outlawed drag queens.

---Pride flags would be largely banned in Tennessee classrooms in bill advanced by GOP lawmakers---

Outlawed drag queens? How does that work? Doesn’t sound constitutional to me.

Yes, big government telling us all what to do = great.

Forum List

Back