Legal Gay Marriage in the United States- yes or no?

Should same gender couples be able to legally marry in the United States

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
For as long as straight couples are able to, yupp.
Was that ever in question??
I think itll probably happen that the state, within the scope of 50yrs or so, realizes that theyve no actual reasoning to be involved in marriage.
Well , how and why do you think that will come about. ? Will there be popular support for it , even if government wants out.? While government has not always been involved in marriage, it is quite entangled with it now , with all of the state and federal benefits that are bestowed on married people . It seems like it would be a hell of a fight trying to "fix " something that isn't broken.
Its kind of broken, I mean theres less and less folks marrying and kids are being raised in all kinds of ways ~ so for it to be a tax benefit is kinda goofy and outdated.

Can the far left drones here show anyone that was arrest for being in an illegal gay "marriage"?

Also you drones realize that the marriage license was born out of racism right?

I absolutely could not care less...if gays want to marry knock yourself out but when you lose half of your shit from a divorce after don't come whining to me.

Simple question- simple unscientific poll- do you think that same gender couples in the United States should be able to legally marry?
Just as Dred Scott learned, it’s the law of the land.

Yeah because treating gay couples equally before the law is the exact same thing as not treating a black man equally before the law. Thank you Roy Moore for your opinion.

upload_2017-11-29_14-48-11.jpeg

I absolutely could not care less...if gays want to marry knock yourself out but when you lose half of your shit from a divorce after don't come whining to me.

Well California law allows the women to get half, as the law is written. So has California changed heir laws to accommodate gay "marriage"?

Will California law still continue to discriminate against gay "marriage"?

Simple question- simple unscientific poll- do you think that same gender couples in the United States should be able to legally marry?
Just as Dred Scott learned, it’s the law of the land.

Yeah because treating gay couples equally before the law is the exact same thing as not treating a black man equally before the law. Thank you Roy Moore for your opinion.

View attachment 163461

See just another outlet for the far left to run their debunked narratives and attack anyone that is not part of the far left religion!

Can the far left drones here show anyone that was arrest for being in an illegal gay "marriage"?

Also you drones realize that the marriage license was born out of racism right?
Be that as it may, you still need a license to be legally married...

The issue has been put to rest. Gays can marry. This right has been enjoyed by gays in the past and there has always been an upheaval where the culture collapsed and had to start over without gay marriage.

So there's that.

Well California law allows the women to get half, as the law is written. So has California changed heir laws to accommodate gay "marriage"?

Marriage is marriage I'm not differentiating between the two. Gay or otherwise. Do what you want...I think it's a mistake but it's your life.

For as long as straight couples are able to, yupp.
Was that ever in question??
I think itll probably happen that the state, within the scope of 50yrs or so, realizes that theyve no actual reasoning to be involved in marriage.
Well , how and why do you think that will come about. ? Will there be popular support for it , even if government wants out.? While government has not always been involved in marriage, it is quite entangled with it now , with all of the state and federal benefits that are bestowed on married people . It seems like it would be a hell of a fight trying to "fix " something that isn't broken.
Its kind of broken, I mean theres less and less folks marrying and kids are being raised in all kinds of ways ~ so for it to be a tax benefit is kinda goofy and outdated.
Marriage rates might be down a little, but so is divorce

NVSS - National Marriage and Divorce Rate Trends

Millions of people still get married every year, so you can't really say that it is broken, or show that large numbers of people would support abolishing it.

Marriage is marriage I'm not differentiating between the two. Gay or otherwise. Do what you want...I think it's a mistake but it's your life.

Not according to law..

Not according to law..
I'm just giving my opinion I do not know what the laws are in each state. "Gay Marriage is legal in CA that is all I know.
If I were gay and living with my partner why in the world would I want to marry? With the breakup rates among gays as high as it is...no thanks.

You left out a much better option.

a94.gif

Considering their emotional and mental stability in the first place, the suicide rate among fruits is quite high. Let them play house together legally and suicide along with domestic homicide among them will sky rocket, throw in AIDs and no ability to reproduce and before long the only ones complaining about "gay rights" won't even really give a shit because they aren't gay and all the queers have pretty much died off.

Then the moonbats will have to find another victim group to exploit.

I don't give a shit how other people want to live. I don't want anyone else to be able to use the law to make me do shit I don't want to do.

There are some people to whom marriage makes no sense. Gays are one and elderly folks is another.

a94.gif

Considering their emotional and mental stability in the first place, the suicide rate among fruits is quite high. Let them play house together legally and suicide along with domestic homicide among them will sky rocket, throw in AIDs and no ability to reproduce and before long the only ones complaining about "gay rights" won't even really give a shit because they aren't gay and all the queers have pretty much died off.

If gays are going to 'die off' because they don't reproduce.....

Where do you think all of today's gay Americans came from?

Forum List

Back