Quit smoking. Vape instead.

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
I spent over 40 years smoking, and tried everything to quit - gum, patch, even Chantix. Nothing helped. Then I was turned onto vaping. Now, this should not be confused with those shitty-assed e-cigarettes. I would not advise those to anyone. But actual vaping? Hells, yeah. See, to the non-vaping world all kits are known as e-cigarettes. But those who vape know that there is a difference between those crappy little "looks like a real cigarette" things you buy at any given convenience store for, like, 10 bucks, and an actual vaping kit that you buy from a vape shop for, usually between 50 to 150 dollars.

First, there have been several studies demonstrating that the long-term effects of vaping is less harmful than conventional smoking. The advantage of the vaping kits is that you can buy oils that are made with varying strengths of nicotine. This way you can find the oil that will give you the nicotine level to replace cigarettes. Since vaping I have not had the desire, or need to smoke a single cigarette.

Anyone here that still smokes, I would highly recommend trying vaping. You'll be glad you did.

And for everyone else out there, quit acting like vaping is no different than smoking. I am so sick of restaurants, and places of business shitting themselves over me vaping. Allow me to enlighten you all. Smoking involves burning tobacco, either in the form of a cigarette, cigar, pipe, or whatever other contraption certain flea markets sell from a back room. Vaping, on the other hand, has nothing to do with tobacco. Now, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking that the output from vaping, that a vaper breathes out, contains the same carcinogens as a cigarette - that it is "second hand smoke". Guess what? It's not smoke at all. Do you know where the term "vaping" comes from? From the fact that what a vaper is exhaling is vapour - as in water vapour. So the next time you see someone vaping, take a moment and think about what they are actually doing, before you lose your shit.

I switched from smoking to vaping. It's cheaper and gives the same comforting feeling.

Just to say.... I started smoking cigarettes since I was 12 years old haaa LOL I know!

I'm happy with vaping now no problem !:biggrin:

no nicotine here ok? just the flavors

I spent over 40 years smoking, and tried everything to quit - gum, patch, even Chantix. Nothing helped. Then I was turned onto vaping. Now, this should not be confused with those shitty-assed e-cigarettes. I would not advise those to anyone. But actual vaping? Hells, yeah. See, to the non-vaping world all kits are known as e-cigarettes. But those who vape know that there is a difference between those crappy little "looks like a real cigarette" things you buy at any given convenience store for, like, 10 bucks, and an actual vaping kit that you buy from a vape shop for, usually between 50 to 150 dollars.

First, there have been several studies demonstrating that the long-term effects of vaping is less harmful than conventional smoking. The advantage of the vaping kits is that you can buy oils that are made with varying strengths of nicotine. This way you can find the oil that will give you the nicotine level to replace cigarettes. Since vaping I have not had the desire, or need to smoke a single cigarette.

Anyone here that still smokes, I would highly recommend trying vaping. You'll be glad you did.

And for everyone else out there, quit acting like vaping is no different than smoking. I am so sick of restaurants, and places of business shitting themselves over me vaping. Allow me to enlighten you all. Smoking involves burning tobacco, either in the form of a cigarette, cigar, pipe, or whatever other contraption certain flea markets sell from a back room. Vaping, on the other hand, has nothing to do with tobacco. Now, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking that the output from vaping, that a vaper breathes out, contains the same carcinogens as a cigarette - that it is "second hand smoke". Guess what? It's not smoke at all. Do you know where the term "vaping" comes from? From the fact that what a vaper is exhaling is vapour - as in water vapour. So the next time you see someone vaping, take a moment and think about what they are actually doing, before you lose your shit.

No cigarette but pollution everywhere either

I quit smoking cold turkey.

Vaping looks absolutely stupid, to just let you know.

But . . . if it works for skye and others . . . good on you.

I quit smoking cold turkey.

Vaping looks absolutely stupid, to just let you know.

But . . . if it works for skye and others . . . good on you.
Yeah...I tried quitting "cold turkey" once a few years back. Didn't take long before i grew fangs, and claws. It was not pretty. My wife bought me a pack of smokes, and told me to start damn smoking again.

People who smoke / vape have an oral fixation.

And we all know what that means. ..... :rolleyes:

so?

shut up LOL

so what ....hahahaaa:laugh2:

smiley-sex022.gif

Forum List

Back