LEGAL AID FUND OPENED for zimmerman by gun rights groups.

Let me define this.more...the ganger culture attracts this sort of activity,reason i say this,is because i lived in the heart of it in holyoke,ma,and every teen running around was either an LK or acting to be...and acting can get you in a compromising position too.

Hey guys,lets flipsides,what if,and find out,what if...zimmerman was defending himself?if evidence points that way,then what will you all think?i cannot prove it,but a gut instinct tells me this MAY happen.i do know one thing,if by any chance,its proved against the victim,the left will be proved an utter failure.

Last edited:
Not a big surprise. Zimmerman is going to be the NRA poster boy.

I think you're wrong about that. I say that because I've yet to hear anyone come out to say he was right or wrong. I hear many, like myself, who say let's get to the truth and if Zimmerman is arrested, then he is entitled to a fair trial like any of us. With all the media hype and loud mouth racists, like Sharpton and Jackson, turning this case into a circus, I am glad there are people who realize that Zimmerman might not get treated fairly. His rights and our rights are one and the same. While some are more than willing for police and prosecutors to take away Zimmerman's right, I doubt anyone is willing to cede their own, though they are if they want police to arrest people based on lynch mob demand rather than beause of evidence.

I do believe that Zimmerman is being used by the left to promote more gun control. Of course, the left is always ready to strip citizens of more rights even though new laws will not affect the real epidemic, which is gang shootings. Just in the past week, many people have been murdered, including a 6 year old child, but since it's minority on minority crime, Sharpton and Jackson aren't bothered by it.

The radical racist big mouths are at the root the problem and they damn sure are not the solution.

I'm sure a bunch of sex offenders contributed to bill clinton's legal defense fund

Yeah that makes sense.

It made more before you edited my post.
But you're right. This whole case makes little sense. It might make more if we wait until the facts are know before we offer rewards for Zimmerman's capture.

I really didn't correlate the two which is why I removed it, if it was a mistake then I apologize.

Last edited:
Go to liberty city,lake city,or sanford,fl. Lotsa wannabe thyggeroonies running around. This was spun from onset of reporting as a desperate political sgam,and true facts were hidden in the process,staining any chance of objectivity.

They obviously haven't done a good job seeing as how the shooter is free and seemingly will stay that way and the 'thyggeroonie' is dead.

Maybe your theory needs some tweaking.

Lake City has gangs? It is better known as the home of end timers.

Columbia County is one of several North Florida counties that vote more "southern" than the rest of the state, which means the county tends to vote Republican in presidential elections, but can support Democrats for state and local offices if they are conservative.[8]
Presidential elections results
Year Republican Democratic Other
2008 66.1% 32.5% 1.4%
2004 67.1% 32.1% 0.8 %
2000 59.2% 38.1% 2.7%
1996 46.5% 41.0% 12.5%
1992 43.4% 37.0% 23.0%
1988 65.1% 34.2% 0.7%

Go to liberty city,lake city,or sanford,fl. Lotsa wannabe thyggeroonies running around. This was spun from onset of reporting as a desperate political sgam,and true facts were hidden in the process,staining any chance of objectivity.

They obviously haven't done a good job seeing as how the shooter is free and seemingly will stay that way and the 'thyggeroonie' is dead.

Let me get this straight. What you're saying is that if Martin attacked Zimmerman and was smashing his head into the pavement, Mr. Zimmerman should not be free?
Do you have facts the police don't have access to?

How do we know that this neighborhood watch guy wasnt harrassed?i mean,so many variables exist we have NO DEFINITION.we were simply only handed the leftist MSM feed of the situation to be represented as objective.

Hey guys,lets flipsides,what if,and find out,what if...zimmerman was defending himself?if evidence poibts that way,then what will you all think?i cannot prove it,but a gut instinct tells me this MAY happen.

At the time of the shooting, I'm assuming based on what I've heard that he was defending himself from physical harm.

But he started the chain of events by doing something that he shouldn't have, that's what bugs me about it. He could have played it much differently and averted the entire incident.

If the left had any sense of true justice,they should have kept their.nose out of it,and let it be handled as a criminal case,not an exploitive measure to sway a public opinion into their own favor. They have mud on their noses already just for this alone.

Let me get this straight. What you're saying is that if Martin attacked Zimmerman and was smashing his head into the pavement, Mr. Zimmerman should not be free?
Do you have facts the police don't have access to?

I was addressing the first comment with some sarcasm. It doesn't make much sense and has little to do with any factual evidence from this case.

Yeah that makes sense.

It made more before you edited my post.
But you're right. This whole case makes little sense. It might make more if we wait until the facts are know before we offer rewards for Zimmerman's capture.

I really didn't correlate the two which is why I removed it, if it was a mistake then I apologize.

Apology accepted. In the future, please don't edit my posts without indicating that you have. I rarely add a superfluous line to my posts.

I'm sure a bunch of sex offenders contributed to bill clinton's legal defense fund, but Libs just hate a second amendment advocacy group...

I'd be all for one that actually advocated original intent of the second amendment.

Because the ground forces would all be dissolved and citizens would be required to have arms for the defense of the nation.

Would save this country a bundle.
Yeah. So guys should just get an M1A1/2 Abrams main battle tank issued and have it sitting in their garage.

If you start thinking before you post, you would say a lot less stupid stuff.

But he started the chain of events by doing something that he shouldn't have, that's what bugs me about it. He could have played it much differently and averted the entire incident.

Exactly how dare an adult call police in the night and try to keep an eye on a suspicious teen and disrespect him like that.

You gonna die tonight.

Exactly how dare an adult call police in the night and try to keep an eye on a suspicious teen and disrespect him like that.

You gonna die tonight.

Yeah, keeping an eye on someone that's walking suspiciously slow sounds like quite the task.

I don't believe it was the call that instigated the incident, if anything he should have listened to dispatch and not followed him on foot. What can you do about those wannabe cops though?

Forum List

Back