Leftists ruining Disney

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Crazy Leftists like Kristen Bell are angry at Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty —man kisses her while she is asleep and vulnerable.

Little Mermaid — Gave up her voice for a man.

Yep PC culture is insanity personified.

Crazy Leftists like Kristen Bell are angry at Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty —man kisses her while she is asleep and vulnerable.

It’s been happening for a while. I live in Orlando and I see it happening at the parks as well.

The left destroys everything it touches.

The left destroys everything it touches.

Yes, that's the Midas Touch in reverse

Everything the Left touches turns into s**t.

giphy.gif

Fundies started boycotting Disney a long time ago......how's that working out for you?

What was that? Nazis are not allowed in this thread. Go away.

Don’t they have the highest stock price in company history right now? I suppose you can add ‘ruin’ to long list of things that ain’t what they used to be.

Imagine they left out the planting of the flag on the moon. The right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they had kneeling football players. The Right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they left out the planting of the flag on the moon. The right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they had kneeling football players. The Right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

I thought I was on Ignore? Your post is idiotic. Par for the course for you. Leaving out the flag was a travesty and the movie tanked. My wife wanted to see it until she found out there was no iconic moment with the flag. Now she has zero interest. Kneeling football players in Disney? What? False analogy. Back to your safe space.

Don’t they have the highest stock price in company history right now? I suppose you can add ‘ruin’ to long list of things that ain’t what they used to be.

Rising tide lifts all boats. Thanks Mr. Trump.

Indeed. President Trump’s hand in Disney’s acquisition of Marvel and Lucasfilm can’t be understated. :lol:

Indeed. President Trump’s hand in Disney’s acquisition of Marvel and Lucasfilm can’t be understated. :lol:

You do realize that they have not realized the gains for those acquisitions right? Do you understand how corporate finance works?

I thought I was on Ignore? Your post is idiotic. Par for the course for you. Leaving out the flag was a travesty and the movie tanked. My wife wanted to see it until she found out there was no iconic moment with the flag. Now she has zero interest. Kneeling football players in Disney? What? False analogy. Back to your safe space.
I agree---what do kneeling idiots have to do with Disney/etc?
he should explain that

Himmler/Germany made lots of $$$$$---I guess that made it right/good/PC for Germany??

Forum List

Back