Leftists ruining Disney

You do realize that they have not realized the gains for those acquisitions right? Do you understand how corporate finance works?

Those string of box office hits as result of those acquisitions has nothing to do with their high stock price. It's all thanks to President Trump. :lol:

Crazy Leftists like Kristen Bell are angry at Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty —man kisses her while she is asleep and vulnerable.

Little Mermaid — Gave up her voice for a man.

Yep PC culture is insanity personified.

Imagine they left out the planting of the flag on the moon. The right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they had kneeling football players. The Right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

I thought I was on Ignore? Your post is idiotic. Par for the course for you. Leaving out the flag was a travesty and the movie tanked. My wife wanted to see it until she found out there was no iconic moment with the flag. Now she has zero interest. Kneeling football players in Disney? What? False analogy. Back to your safe space.
I agree---what do kneeling idiots have to do with Disney/etc?
he should explain that

Read what I wrote. It's not hard, is it?

You do realize that they have not realized the gains for those acquisitions right? Do you understand how corporate finance works?

Those string of box office hits as result of those acquisitions has nothing to do with their high stock price. It's all thanks to President Trump. :lol:

What box office hits? Solo tanked and badly. Marvel kills it bu they'll need another 4-5 to get their investment bank. Reason stock is up is because a rising tide lifts all boats. Please get an education. You're embarrassing yourself.

Crazy Leftists like Kristen Bell are angry at Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty —man kisses her while she is asleep and vulnerable.

Imagine they left out the planting of the flag on the moon. The right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they had kneeling football players. The Right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

I thought I was on Ignore? Your post is idiotic. Par for the course for you. Leaving out the flag was a travesty and the movie tanked. My wife wanted to see it until she found out there was no iconic moment with the flag. Now she has zero interest. Kneeling football players in Disney? What? False analogy. Back to your safe space.
he should explain that

Thats what she said....

Link, or is this just in your imagination?

I stopped buying the Disney brand when I found out they let the Church of LGBT take over Florida in June each year just when little kids are pouring into the park out of Summer recess.

The timing may be “pure coincidence” to some. But not to me.

No. Are you an idiot? You've been here long enough to know the way it works. You make an assertion, you provide the proof.

Anyway, so apparently Kirsten Bell (who I had no idea who was until I looked her up) said some things that upset you. She makes a couple of interesting points, but I think she's over reacting a bit. So are you.

Most of your links are simply reprints of the same interview in various places, most of those not places you would go for real news. The last two are couple of nutty blogs I've never heard of.

These people need something to occupy their minds:

In Disney’s 1937 “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” Prince Charming rushes to see Snow White, only to realize he has interrupted the princess’s funeral.

He tells the dwarves to open her casket so he can tell her goodbye. Then he leans over and kisses her lips, prompting the princess to wake up from her slumber.

Kazue Muta, a sociology professor at Osaka University in Japan, wrote on Twitter late last year that children’s stories such as “Snow White” promote sexual violence.

“When you think rationally about ‘Snow White’ and ‘Sleeping Beauty,’ that tell of a ‘princess being woken up by the kiss of a prince,’ they are describing sexual assault on an unconscious person,” she wrote in Japanese, according to Fox News. “You might think I’m ruining the fantasy of it all, but these stories are promoting sexual violence, and I would like everyone to be aware of it.”

Earlier this year, Amnesty International Canada posted a rendition of the children’s classic titled “No Consent = No Fairy Tale,” showing Prince Charming kiss an unconscious Snow White before groping the princess between her legs. A nearby owl interrupts the apparent sexual assault, shouting an expletive and throwing a nut at the prince’s head.

“No, it’s cool,” the prince says in the video. “I’m a prince; she’s a princess. We were going to — you know. We messed around at the party, so we’re just picking up where we left off.”

“But is she into it now?” a frog interrupts.

“What? We should have made a contract or something?” the prince replies.

The video then warns viewers: “Don’t have sex without mutual consent.”

BTW..... when did a kiss become sex?

Disney World is a great place to vacation. Not sure what the issue is. Who cares what a few PC people want. They won't ruin it for me and my family.

No. Are you an idiot? You've been here long enough to know the way it works. You make an assertion, you provide the proof.

Anyway, so apparently Kirsten Bell (who I had no idea who was until I looked her up) said some things that upset you. She makes a couple of interesting points, but I think she's over reacting a bit. So are you.

Most of your links are simply reprints of the same interview in various places, most of those not places you would go for real news. The last two are couple of nutty blogs I've never heard of.
This only makes it more difficult to make movies.
Is there anything that the left hasn't put out of bounds?
Is giving mouth to mouth during CPR a felony now?? Obviously the victim hasn't given consent.

So on these boards we assume people are lying? You never heard of her? Are you American?

Is giving mouth to mouth during CPR a felony now?? Obviously the victim hasn't given consent.

When placing an American Flag on the Moon is deemed offensive, we really need to re-examine who the F*CK we are.

Leftist ruin EVERYTHING.

Just sayin'.

`
The movie is a fairy tale, which attracts mainly young females. Usually, by age 12, they've outgrown that kind of stuff and it it leaves no lasting impression on the child (outside of the the death of Bambi's mom, but I digress). One has to be a complete PC fanatic to make this anymore than it is.

he should explain that

idiots protesting for criminals/criminality is relevant............how?

Boy, you iust jump right off the deep end every time something comes up don't you?

So on these boards we assume people are lying? You never heard of her? Are you American?
I always assume tRumpkins are lying.

It's just what you kids do.

Forum List

Back