Leftists ruining Disney

No. Are you an idiot? You've been here long enough to know the way it works. You make an assertion, you provide the proof.

Anyway, so apparently Kirsten Bell (who I had no idea who was until I looked her up) said some things that upset you. She makes a couple of interesting points, but I think she's over reacting a bit. So are you.

Most of your links are simply reprints of the same interview in various places, most of those not places you would go for real news. The last two are couple of nutty blogs I've never heard of.
This only makes it more difficult to make movies.
Is there anything that the left hasn't put out of bounds?
Is giving mouth to mouth during CPR a felony now?? Obviously the victim hasn't given consent.

When placing an American Flag on the Moon is deemed offensive, we really need to re-examine who the F*CK we are.
Who deemed planting a flag on the moon as offensive?

Crazy Leftists like Kristen Bell are angry at Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty —man kisses her while she is asleep and vulnerable.

Little Mermaid — Gave up her voice for a man.

Yep PC culture is insanity personified.

Imagine they left out the planting of the flag on the moon. The right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they had kneeling football players. The Right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

I thought I was on Ignore? Your post is idiotic. Par for the course for you. Leaving out the flag was a travesty and the movie tanked. My wife wanted to see it until she found out there was no iconic moment with the flag. Now she has zero interest. Kneeling football players in Disney? What? False analogy. Back to your safe space.
I agree---what do kneeling idiots have to do with Disney/etc?
he should explain that

Read what I wrote. It's not hard, is it?
idiots protesting for criminals/criminality is relevant............how?

Because saying that you can't kneel, is a form of political correctness. It's the right's version. It's not hard, is it?

Imagine they left out the planting of the flag on the moon. The right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

Imagine they had kneeling football players. The Right wouldn't say anything, would they? Because they're not PC.

I thought I was on Ignore? Your post is idiotic. Par for the course for you. Leaving out the flag was a travesty and the movie tanked. My wife wanted to see it until she found out there was no iconic moment with the flag. Now she has zero interest. Kneeling football players in Disney? What? False analogy. Back to your safe space.
he should explain that

Because saying that you can't kneel, is a form of political correctness. It's the right's version. It's not hard, is it?
no it's not
...the kneeling jackasses are protesting FOR criminals/criminality [ which I've proven before ] ..saying it's not right to kneel is saying you are for law and order/etc

he should explain that

You have the right to kneel anytime you want.

I have the right to hold you in contempt anytime I want.

That's how it works.

he should explain that

That's how it works.
you don't have unlimited rights
employers/sponsors fire people all the time for free speech/etc
an employer can fire you if you kneel at work

he should explain that

no it's not
...the kneeling jackasses are protesting FOR criminals/criminality [ which I've proven before ] ..saying it's not right to kneel is saying you are for law and order/etc

Oh right, it's only PC if it goes against what you want.

Well I'm telling you it is PC, so you can do with that whatever the fuck you like.

he should explain that

That's how it works.
you don't have unlimited rights
employers/sponsors fire people all the time for free speech/etc
an employer can fire you if you kneel at work

Indeed. If you choose to exercise your right, there may be consequences should others choose to exercise theirs.

he should explain that

no it's not

Well I'm telling you it is PC, so you can do with that whatever the fuck you like.
simmer down partner
it has nothing to do with PC

Crazy Leftists like Kristen Bell are angry at Disney movies. Sleeping Beauty —man kisses her while she is asleep and vulnerable.

Fundies started boycotting Disney a long time ago......how's that working out for you?
the reason they did had nothing to do with foolishness this thread is about....

no it's not

simmer down partner
it has nothing to do with PC

Well I say it does. So, deal with it.

No. Are you an idiot? You've been here long enough to know the way it works. You make an assertion, you provide the proof.

Anyway, so apparently Kirsten Bell (who I had no idea who was until I looked her up) said some things that upset you. She makes a couple of interesting points, but I think she's over reacting a bit. So are you.

Most of your links are simply reprints of the same interview in various places, most of those not places you would go for real news. The last two are couple of nutty blogs I've never heard of.

So on these boards we assume people are lying? You never heard of her? Are you American?
I always assume tRumpkins are lying.

It's just what you kids do.

LMAO. You are just inept. Admit it. Leftist troll.

Is giving mouth to mouth during CPR a felony now?? Obviously the victim hasn't given consent.

When placing an American Flag on the Moon is deemed offensive, we really need to re-examine who the F*CK we are.

Leftists who burn the flag rather than stand for it.

he should explain that

no it's not

You complain a lot

These bastards want to destroy the family and turn men into second class citizens. Romance is wrong within their eyes and the two parent family must die!!!

FUCK THAT and fuck them.

I will go out of my way to show these movies to my children as there's nothing wrong with femininity and being a real women.

This pc shit must be destroyed!!!

So on these boards we assume people are lying? You never heard of her? Are you American?

Nope, nobody's gonna buy that. You got lazy and I called you on it. You know how it works kid, follow the rules.

Lol, subject change means you can't answer or you don't like the answer you would give if you were an honest person.

Nope, nobody's gonna buy that. You got lazy and I called you on it. You know how it works kid, follow the rules.

What rules? Show me these “rules”. Come on. Leftist.

Lol, subject change means you can't answer or you don't like the answer you would give if you were an honest person.

Wow you really are helpless. Do you not know how to use Google? Are you American? I am the OP and I gave you the proof. Are you seriously just going to ignore the fact that you asked for it because you were to stupid to search the Internet. I showed you the proof and you just stood there stupid and humiliated and now you are trying to change the subject.

You have egg on your stupid face.

If it was today the lefty slime would have a casting couch hurdle for the wannabe Mouseketeerettes. Some big fat cigar chomping creep slobbering all over the likes of Annette and the other cuties. Oops...I take that back. They’d be all over the boys today too!

Forum List

Back