Leftists: Please explain to me how democracy is in jeopardy

It had no impact on the election. It was never an attempt at a coup. You guys are absolute clown fucks for thinking that is was anything more than a panty raid. Your team wants to shred the constitution.
You asked what it has to do with the midterms. I answered your question.

You’re welcome.

When is the last time we had an election where the incumbent president was ahead in all 6 swing states when polling places closed at midnight and BEHIND in all 6 when everyone woke up the next morning?
And you think that makes it ok for the POTUS to refuse to concede? You think the baseless conspiracy theory of yours makes it ok not to peacefully transition power like we have done every other time?

This is why they say that democracy is on the ballot. Because you guys refuse to respect our democratic process when it doesn’t agree with your retarded conspiracy theory.

It's the new catch phrase of the left: Our democracy is in danger if you vote Republican. Now, I've asked leftists on USMB how is democracy threatened if we vote Republican, and not one can give me a coherent answer or in most cases, any answer at all. Like robots, just repeat what you are told to repeat. Since I never got any answer, I'm creating a topic on it to see if somebody, anybody on the left can explain this threat to me.

On the right there was 1/6, a one day event that lasted several hours but resulted in business carried out as usual. No Republican representative supported it. No right-wing radio or television host supported it. And it happened nearly two years ago.

On the left you had the FBI engage in assisting the Democrat party by obtaining warrants with false applications to spy on a political foe, pressuring major social media companies to remove any posts about Hunter Biden's laptop scandal which resulted in Biden's win, two phony impeachments, attacking pro-life people protesting abortion clinics and arresting them, and more recently a President asking an oil producing nation to withhold their announcement they intend to cut oil production to help his party in a midterm election; something they based their first phony impeachment on President Trump for even though he never did any such thing.

So which party is the actual threat to democracy here?

Democracy is dictatorship of democrats!

When a candidate does basically NO campaigning and never leaves his basement yet receives more "votes" than any other presidential candidate in the history of our nation, when our incumbent president added 10 million votes himself, then yea, something is quite amiss. I wouldn't concede either. That would be admitting that sham election was legit.
So you don’t respect the will of the people or our democratic process for electing presidents.

What’s amiss is your inability to understand how despised Trump was in that election. People weren’t voting for Biden as much as they were voting against Trump. We told you this. You idiots refused to listen and you would rather make up baseless conspiracy theories than accept the obvious reality that people really don’t like Trump.

Last edited:
Was it okay for Stacey Abrams to refuse to concede?
I think what she did was stupid and petty. With that said, she didn’t inspire a bunch of idiots by pushing a baseless conspiracy theory into violently attacking police and our elected officials.

Every single other President of the United States has peacefully resigned and conceded when it was their time to leave. What happened that day is an embarrassment and will forever be remembered.

I think what she did was stupid and petty. With that said, she didn’t inspire a bunch of idiots by pushing a baseless conspiracy theory into violently attacking police and our elected officials.

Every single other President of the United States has peacefully resigned and conceded when it was their time to leave. What happened that day is an embarrassment and will forever be remembered.
Only Democrats care about 1/6.

Let's put it this way: The STANDARD for elections in 2016 and prior was basically two-pronged: Vote in person, providing a photo ID at the time of voting, or if you were unable to get to the polls, use an Absentee Ballot, which required security measures appropriate for an alternative method (photocopy of picture ID, notarized signature). With these two voting methods, everything was fine, and NOBODY questioned the legitimacy of the election other than overt attempts to prevent people from voting - which could be dealt with. Also, one knew who won the election AT THE LATEST by the following morning.

In 2020, all rational rules were tossed out the window, on the theory that it was not reasonable to expect all voters to come to the polls, given the presence of the Pandemic and peoples' reasonable (and irrational) fears of exposures.

So the logical solution would be to expand Absentee voting. Keep the same security measures, but promote that method of voting by sending out ballots with detailed instructions.

But that is not what happened. DEMOCRAT operatives - exclusively Democrats - schemed to bring about mail-in voting with minimal security or verification, and ballot boxes - and unprecedented measure. In several states, these voting changes were implemented by State officials and Left-leaning courts, in violation of the U.S. Constitution. Both of these FACILITATED massive fraud, while blurring the paper trail that could have been used to detect the fraud. Whether fraud actually occurred is UNKNOWN. What we do know is that fraud was possible, it would have been untraceable. So saying that "You can't prove the fraud" is self-serving bullshit. The voting rules were written so that the fraud would not leave a paper trail. You are talking about an ARMY of Democrat lawyers around the country bringing this scheme to fruition. Do you think they would leave a paper trail?

So now the Pandemic is basically gone. The logical thing would be to go back to the 2016 standard, right? Vote in person on Election Day or vote Absentee. What could be simpler? But Leftist politicians and the Media have a hissy-fit if you even HINT that you want to go back to the STANDARD of the past. VOTER SUPPRESSION! VOTER SUPPRESSION! VOTER SUPPRESSION! We've all heard it.

Because the 2020 rules facilitate Democrat fraud. Everybody knows it. No other civilized country allows this bullshit. Most of them vote on Sunday, in person, period.

And you want us to accept the results of the mid-terms in advance? Sorry. Ain't happening.

It’s just a propaganda talking point. All of American Pravda will repeat the point incessantly so their sheep will parrot.
Normal democrat bullshit.
Democrat voters are retarded baboons.

We both know that. But it's so funny when they repeat something and can't explain what they are repeating. Just trying to get them thinking for once in their life.

Forum List

Back