Leftists feign outrage over the cost of the MOABs

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
You really can't make this up. Why not just wave in the white flag and accept that Trump has had you, at least that would be honest. Since when have hard leftists cared about the cost of government programs? Obama doubled the government debt from an insane level and not a word was uttered. If something, he was supposed to spend even more money...

Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?

Moab attack on Isis was a baffling choice in cold-blooded terms of cost

And to top it, they of course had to lie about the cost, multiplying it by over 20 times.

One MOAB Costs $16 Million, Not $314 Million

When the hard leftists decide to bring up the cost argument be it about MOABs or tomahawk's, you know they have got nothing. It's going to be painful 8 years for these folks.

Up next: The issue with Trump's wall is the cost, even if it's a drop in the bucket compared to Obama stimulus, which Obama was praised for.

Last edited:
Well, the narrative has been established. Took them a couple of days to think about.

Now their annoying stupid parrots are just repeating what those in the democrat think tanks are telling them to say.

You really can't make this up. Why not just wave in the white flag and accept that Trump has had you, at least that would be honest. Since when have hard leftists cared about the cost of government programs? Obama doubled the government debt from an insane level and not a word was uttered. If something, he was supposed to spend even more money...

Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?

And to top it, they of course had to lie about the cost, multiplying it by over 20 times.

When the hard leftists decide to bring up the cost argument be it about MOABs or tomahawk's, you know they have got nothing. It's going to be painful 8 years for these folks.

Up next: The issue with Trump's wall is the cost, even if it's a drop in the bucket compared to Obama stimulus, which Obama was praised for.
<<Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?>> You are right, Norman. But I am puzzled why you don't feel that way about Americans though, as in healthcare, before and after school meals, Planned Parenthood, college costs, clean water, infrastructure...a whole myriad of domestic issues. I am aware that no matter how we spend our capital, somebody will have a complaint that it could have been done better. But if we paid $16 mil for a MOAB to take out 20-some terrorists, what's the calculation for a whole camp or town or city of them? And why is that a priority over domestic needs?

<<Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?>> You are right, Norman. But I am puzzled why you don't feel that way about Americans though, as in healthcare, before and after school meals, Planned Parenthood, college costs, clean water, infrastructure...a whole myriad of domestic issues. I am aware that no matter how we spend our capital, somebody will have a complaint that it could have been done better. But if we paid $16 mil for a MOAB to take out 20-some terrorists, what's the calculation for a whole camp or town or city of them? And why is that a priority over domestic needs?

Before attempting to derail my thread any further, please answer, when was the left concerned about the issues of costs or "how to best spend money" the last time...

I can't recall a period when that happened when Obama spent like a drunken sailor. So where does this sudden concern come from?

Yet the regressive gas bags aren't concerned a bit over how much the horde of illegals costs us each year in billions of dollars and innocent lives lost. total worthless trash is what they have become. I read a MOAB costs around 200k. it doesn't have to fly anywhere or track much of anything, it just falls mostly.

Trumps drone
undefined

Obama's drone
images

Before attempting to derail my thread any further, please answer, when was the left concerned about the issues of costs or "how to best spend money" the last time...

I can't recall a period when that happened when Obama spent like a drunken sailor. So where does this sudden concern come from?
Can you be specific on Obama term spending? Travel? Security? Entertaining at private locations then billing government? I presume you are outraged about spending on such projects... as opposed to people in need.. of jobs, safety from terrorists and other matters that value the human life that merits your concern in the ME, if not in America.

Liberals are only concerned with costs when it comes to Defense.

No matter what the question, RWNJs have only one answer -

Lies about President Obama, Sect Clinton, president Clinton, undocumented yadda yadda ...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Can you be specific on Obama term spending? Travel? Security? Entertaining at private locations then billing government? I presume you are outraged about spending on such projects... as opposed to people in need.. of jobs, safety from terrorists and other matters that value the human life that merits your concern in the ME, if not in America.

Obama gets blamed for Bushs spending and now Drumpf us pulling the same crap. He has no way to pay for his wild spending so the next prez will have to - and the next prez will take the blame.

I was indirectly concerned about the costs when the news first came out that it was dropped. If it missed its target or in some other way was ineffective then the news that it was massive wouldn't have been a big deal to me and the cost would have been a concern. So far word from the military is that they're pleased. Not that I expect the truth from the military, but so far so good and I hope it stays that way.

No matter what the question, RWNJs have only one answer -

Lies about President Obama, Sect Clinton, president Clinton, undocumented yadda yadda ...

You losers have been crying every day since you and your idiotic agenda were rejected.

Now, back to the OP. The cost is around $170,000. Odium and the other liars have been posting crap since it happened. They are poorly informed neophytes that do what their handlers tell them to do.

How much the US's 'mother of all bombs' really costs

Trumps drone
undefined

Obama's drone
images

And how many did he get with that enormous phallic symbol?

Yes of course the size of the missile is designed to make up for what lacks in "hand" size but he will never catch up to Obama's incredible accomplishments. Not In any way.

That's okay though, you just keep on lying for him.

Trumps drone
undefined

Obama's drone
images

Yes of course the size of the missile is designed to make up for what lacks in "hand" size but he will never catch up to Obama's incredible accomplishments. Not In any way.

Why did all the leftists lie about the cost? Are they stupid, or were they instructed to lie?

The media and the democrat lap dogs can freak out all they want; by the rise in Trumps Apv rating the folks loved it.

96 and counting, but more important were destroying the tunnels where the enemy hides. Perfect weapon at the perfect time once again another big win!

And don't get turned on by looking at it too long weird one...

Obama gets blamed for Bushs spending and now Drumpf us pulling the same crap. He has no way to pay for his wild spending so the next prez will have to - and the next prez will take the blame.

Just as this board blamed all of 2009 spending on GWB (TARP, Stimulus etc.) "hey it was in the 2008 budget" Obama had nothing to do with it?

Any spending this year is to be tacked on Obamas' tab starting OCT 01, 2016 ending on SEPT 30, 2017. Enjoy what goes around.

Trumps drone
undefined

Obama's drone
images

Indeed, Trump will never double the national debt as did Obama, so you can quit complaining about the costs.

Forum List

Back