Leftists feign outrage over the cost of the MOABs

And now, to personal insults...

Yes, we know you are, and always will be full of shit. Thanks for proving it for all.

what personal insults by me ????

who am I quoting here "Fat Bimbo...Sad weak" who am I quoiting "strike a pose guy"

who is this doing the mocking here of the disabled
200.gif

" I like war heroes that were not captured "...Donald Trump mocks POW s
Obama made fun of special Olympic kids. I'm sure you laughed about it.

And now, to personal insults...

Yes, we know you are, and always will be full of shit. Thanks for proving it for all.

what personal insults by me ????

who am I quoting here "Fat Bimbo...Sad weak" who am I quoiting "strike a pose guy"

who is this doing the mocking here of the disabled

" I like war heroes that were not captured "...Donald Trump mocks POW s
Obama made fun of special Olympic kids. I'm sure you laughed about it.
Obama made fun of the Bowling Green victims too

You really can't make this up. Why not just wave in the white flag and accept that Trump has had you, at least that would be honest. Since when have hard leftists cared about the cost of government programs? Obama doubled the government debt from an insane level and not a word was uttered. If something, he was supposed to spend even more money...

Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?

Moab attack on Isis was a baffling choice in cold-blooded terms of cost

And to top it, they of course had to lie about the cost, multiplying it by over 20 times.

One MOAB Costs $16 Million, Not $314 Million

When the hard leftists decide to bring up the cost argument be it about MOABs or tomahawk's, you know they have got nothing. It's going to be painful 8 years for these folks.

Up next: The issue with Trump's wall is the cost, even if it's a drop in the bucket compared to Obama stimulus, which Obama was praised for.
upload_2017-4-16_8-18-2.png

NO US casualties... And cleared a mile in diameter, up canyons and into caves of IED's, ordinance and boobietraps.. Collapsing tunnels and reinforced bunkers.. It saved countless lives/injuries that could have been lost of our troops clearing the area..

IT also sends a message, if you harbor these people you will die..

Its a win on all fronts..

You really can't make this up. Why not just wave in the white flag and accept that Trump has had you, at least that would be honest. Since when have hard leftists cared about the cost of government programs? Obama doubled the government debt from an insane level and not a word was uttered. If something, he was supposed to spend even more money...

Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?

And to top it, they of course had to lie about the cost, multiplying it by over 20 times.

When the hard leftists decide to bring up the cost argument be it about MOABs or tomahawk's, you know they have got nothing. It's going to be painful 8 years for these folks.

Up next: The issue with Trump's wall is the cost, even if it's a drop in the bucket compared to Obama stimulus, which Obama was praised for.
<<Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?>> You are right, Norman. But I am puzzled why you don't feel that way about Americans though, as in healthcare, before and after school meals, Planned Parenthood, college costs, clean water, infrastructure...a whole myriad of domestic issues. I am aware that no matter how we spend our capital, somebody will have a complaint that it could have been done better. But if we paid $16 mil for a MOAB to take out 20-some terrorists, what's the calculation for a whole camp or town or city of them? And why is that a priority over domestic needs?

Before attempting to derail my thread any further, please answer, when was the left concerned about the issues of costs or "how to best spend money" the last time...

I can't recall a period when that happened when Obama spent like a drunken sailor. So where does this sudden concern come from?
Can you be specific on Obama term spending? Travel? Security? Entertaining at private locations then billing government? I presume you are outraged about spending on such projects... as opposed to people in need.. of jobs, safety from terrorists and other matters that value the human life that merits your concern in the ME, if not in America.
You telling us Obama paid for his travels as president?
Wherever did you get THAT idea? We are talking about spending government money. If Obama or Trump paid their own, nobody would have a gripe.

<<Besides, isn't saving the human lives invaluable, surely we can't measure the value of human lives saved by mere costs?>> You are right, Norman. But I am puzzled why you don't feel that way about Americans though, as in healthcare, before and after school meals, Planned Parenthood, college costs, clean water, infrastructure...a whole myriad of domestic issues. I am aware that no matter how we spend our capital, somebody will have a complaint that it could have been done better. But if we paid $16 mil for a MOAB to take out 20-some terrorists, what's the calculation for a whole camp or town or city of them? And why is that a priority over domestic needs?

Before attempting to derail my thread any further, please answer, when was the left concerned about the issues of costs or "how to best spend money" the last time...

I can't recall a period when that happened when Obama spent like a drunken sailor. So where does this sudden concern come from?
Can you be specific on Obama term spending? Travel? Security? Entertaining at private locations then billing government? I presume you are outraged about spending on such projects... as opposed to people in need.. of jobs, safety from terrorists and other matters that value the human life that merits your concern in the ME, if not in America.
Wherever did you get THAT idea? We are talking about spending government money. If Obama or Trump paid their own, nobody would have a gripe.
Your whining at the cost of Trump, but were silent when Obama took weekends in Vegas and other locations. So your saying it cost more to fly Trump than it did Obama?

Your whining at the cost of Trump, but were silent when Obama took weekends in Vegas and other locations. So your saying it cost more to fly Trump than it did Obama?
Trump physically owns the property he fly's too.. It is set up for future visits and thus the overall cost is much less than Obama's dueling weekly vacations of he and Michelle.

There is no comparison between the two.. One was excessively extravagant on the public dime and one is using his own properties, at no cost to us, beyond the security and man power that is afforded every president.

Obama and Michelle were massive spenders compared to Trump and Melinena..

Last edited:

Of course it is an, "outrage" to waste our exorbitantly expensive superpower on a war the right wing has no intention of winning, by lowering taxes.

Donald drumpf at the White House Correspondents Dinner trying to do comedy.

Now THAT'S the Mother Of All Bombs.

When snowflakes start whining about the cost of anything, you know you won the argument.

Well, you're right that I never 'whined' about Obama. It was you that did that! It was your whining about Obama that brought on the Trump comparisons you are now both defending. And BTW, you never said exactly what it was that Obama 'spent like a drunken sailor' on. Something silly in your eyes, no doubt, like healthcare or school meals or other such nonsense?

Trump physically owns the property he fly's too.. It is set up for future visits and thus the overall cost is much less than Obama's dueling weekly vacations of he and Michelle.

There is no comparison between the two.. One was excessively extravagant on the public dime and one is using his own properties, at no cost to us, beyond the security and man power that is afforded every president.

"using his own properties at no cost to us"? Are you on drugs?

You sound like a pussy whipped bitch

"using his own properties at no cost to us"? Are you on drugs?
Nice how you chopped the rest of the statement out.

Well, you're right that I never 'whined' about Obama. It was you that did that! It was your whining about Obama that brought on the Trump comparisons you are now both defending. And BTW, you never said exactly what it was that Obama 'spent like a drunken sailor' on. Something silly in your eyes, no doubt, like healthcare or school meals or other such nonsense?
No, Obama spent like a fleet of drunken sailor's…

There would be no trump if there was no Obama. Fact

Our national defense supercedes EVERYTHING. In fact it's really the only thing the constitution demands. There is nothing in our Constitution about meals on wheels or obamaphones

Forum List

Back