Leftists Caught Chanting the Instructions of Their Overlords

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Creepy, but not surprising to those of us who know the Left.

Actual liberals will not watch this, so we must put it on other threads. Note the hypnotized look on the face of the woman in front. She has abandoned all clear thinking.

We know this. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. They are literally just spewing and chanting instructions like robots.

cult like

heidi votes no she

might as well pack her bags

if you believe polls cramer is up by 8 or better

the red wave is coming

It looks weird but this is called the human microphone. It's repeated so the people in the back can hear.

I just watched a screeching mob on Capitol Hill.
Well, a big fat paycheck from Daddy Soros for participation in causing a big stink for conservative Republicans is irresistible to jobless and somewhat inexperienced young women who are easy to trick into acts of calumny for profit. This is only an opinion, but I think Soros supplied the big bucks to the tune of about a million dollars a day for the takedown of Kavanaugh. It was money to burn to take down a Republican win that electing Donald Trump to occupy the Oval Office for four years (to make America strong) has been, imho.

Actual liberals will not watch this, so we must put it on other threads. Note the hypnotized look on the face of the woman in front. She has abandoned all clear thinking.

We know this. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. They are literally just spewing and chanting instructions like robots.

It's hard to believe adults act like this.

Mind numbingly stupid

Spreading propaganda from white supremacist, anti semites now. Nice

It's called the human microphone.

That was creepy you are right... Reminds me of the brand new tennyshoe wearing "catch a ride on the passing coment" group of Wacko's that committed suicide or what Jim Jones and a David Koresh must have looked like leading their flocks.

It looks weird but this is called the human microphone. It's repeated so the people in the back can hear.
It's called the nostalgic reincarnation of Jim Jones attempting to serve up some of that good ole Gianna coolaid.

They'd make great monks

You watch a fascist lefty white guy giving a horde of paid shrews marching orders for anarchy and that's what you come up with. :popcorn:

You watch a fascist lefty white guy giving a horde of paid shrews marching orders for anarchy and that's what you come up with. :popcorn:

Is the speaker a fascist? What is the evidence? What anarchy?

I can back up my claim, can you?

:lol: .. I see, Yes .. I assume he had a weiner and just how obvious does it have to be for you melon head.?

Is this a "all liberals are the same, but conservatives are individuals with individual viewpoints" thread?

:lol: .. I see, Yes .. I assume he had a weiner and just how obvious does it have to be for you melon head.?

It is not at all obvious to me why these people were going to Heidi Heitkamp's office. The video was cut short before the explanation was given.

Forum List

Back