Leftist university professor lets the truth about "reparations" slip: “There aren’t enough reparations in the world that you can pay us.”

What you owe All Americans is to put in a 40 hour work week; even just Once
“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Whites like this stop blacks from working, so let's not read any more racist bs about blacks and work.

We have done that. Whites are the ones who haven't.
Unambitious douches have nothing to complain about nor anybody to blame
Your victimology will keep you forever self shackled

I'm for forcing cuck whites losers to account for the socio-economic inequality engineered by their ancestors.
Well the blacks created it. Why don’t you actually use school choice and learn history.

Blacks in Africa are still doing it today

Well the blacks created it. Why don’t you actually use school choice and learn history.

Black Americans didn't create the economic inequality in this country you ignorant cuck white. Not only are you too stupid to maintain your demographic majority in your own country you're so stupid that you don't even know you're own country's history.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Wrong. Whites are still practicing slavery in Europe.

Unambitious douches have nothing to complain about nor anybody to blame
Your victimology will keep you forever self shackled
The only victimology that has ever been practiced in this country has been by whites. That's the basis on which white racism is built.

The only victimology that has ever been practiced in this country has been by whites. That's the basis on which white racism is built.
It’s ashame you want to stay enslaved

Forum List

Back