Kamala: "Joe Biden is very much alive."

Marla Hohner

@marlahohner
·
Follow
To accommodate Joe Biden’s cognitive decline, his staff can leave nothing to chance. For his staged ‘Australia Press Conference’, Biden was provided with a printed notecard, to let him know which pre-approved reporter to call on, & what they look like.

1698685577865.png

Does Commiela Whoris have a medical degree? Nope.

Then she can’t make that determination.
You need a medical degree to pronounce someone dead. Any idiot (even you) can easily tell when someone is alive. Walking and talking is a dead giveaway (sry), even if it's stumbling and stuttering.

You need a medical degree to pronounce someone dead. Any idiot (even you) can easily tell when someone is alive. Walking and talking is a dead giveaway (sry), even if it's stumbling and stuttering.
Nope. Sorry. The appropriate degree is required.

That was determined by the blithering moron Tater nominated to the Supreme Court when she said she didn’t have the required degree to define a woman.

Your rules, Simp.

Nope. Sorry. The appropriate degree is required.

That was determined by the blithering moron Tater nominated to the Supreme Court when she said she didn’t have the required degree to define a woman.

Your rules, Simp.
I can't define a woman. I can define a living person. I can recognize both, but in Dylan Mulvaney's case, I'm not sure.

I can't define a woman. I can define a living person. I can recognize both, but in Dylan Mulvaney's case, I'm not sure.
In many cases it does require a physician to know whether a person is dead and cannot be revived.

But frankly sir (or ma'am) to not know what a woman is or to not know that a person who is breathing is alive is just. . .dumb.

I think even Kamala knows that though she probably wouldn't be able to articulate it as her word salad gibberish that says absolutely nothing is pretty famous by now.

Lol, you newest Supreme Court justice cannot tell what a woman is, because she said she isn't a doctor.

Forum List

Back