Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Left should start going to jail

No questions asked .....scum has to go to jail.

Mr. kino needs to spend about 1500 hours doing community service

I'm concerned about Mr. Kino's lack of impulse control and violent outburst towards teenagers. This guy is dangerous.

What kind of grown up hits a teenager? Yeah, teenagers are assholes but 99.9% of us remember when we were teenage assholes and write it off. But to assault a kid for wearing a hat? There's a screw loose. This guy needs help. The kind of help involving handcuffs, iron bars and heavy medication.

Mr. kino needs to spend about 1500 hours doing community service

I'm concerned about Mr. Kino's lack of impulse control and violent outburst towards teenagers. This guy is dangerous.

What kind of grown up hits a teenager? Yeah, teenagers are assholes but 99.9% of us remember when we were teenage assholes and write it off. But to assault a kid for wearing a hat? There's a screw loose. This guy needs help. The kind of help involving handcuffs, iron bars and heavy medication.

Perhaps. But that costs money. Community Service costs HIM money. And time.

I love wearing my Trump Stuff though I seldom do.

I don’t wear it to restaurants for fear of some sick

left wing nut ball NAZI messing with my food…

I’m not looking for a confrontation but I pack a lot……

If it comes down to it, I won’t be the one to get hurt.

I would have loved to have seen someone kick this punks ass….

Just saw this on FOX....

The punk got fired from his job at a bar.

I would hope there is an ass whipping in his future.

I was liberal back during the Nixon admin. Anti war and all that pro environment, anti gun stuff. But liberals NOW are like militant arm of the Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale , the black shirts. Ultimately, fascists. New age Liberals want to dictate everything and they aren't above scare tactics and intimidation like Mussolini's thugs were.
Scare tactics and intimidation like this?
tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

4chan tracked the punk down with the quickness. lolol. Two hours it took.

1530757192043.jpg

Such a tough guy.

Says a guy who wrote

watching the parade the democrat float comes by and has 2 posters that say Keep Immigrant Families Together one in Spanish one in English...I start booing and they threw candy at us so we kicked it back at them,we didn't want their commie candy!

Yes, but you will notice he didn't threaten them. Big difference if you're an honest person. Which we know you are not.

He did threaten them. His actions were a threat.

Those 14 year olds could probably kick that snowflakes ass...

They were inside a Whataburger. The vast majority of Whataburgers are in Texas with a few in other Southwestern states. States where a lot of people are armed. 14-year-old kids know this. Getting uppity with an armed grown up who just displayed he has no impulse control can get you shot. The kids were smart to play it low. That guy is a loose cannon. If those kids had mouthed off, no telling what could have happened.

I'm happy the kids are safe and the hunt is on for this dangerous loon.
With that hipster beard I seriously doubt he was armed.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Weird....a filthy half-breed LibTard is offended by the phrase “Make America Great Again”.
Who would have thought.

Violence from the left is becoming commonplace now. Time to put that party out of it's misery and vote Republican in November.

Which side wears the jackboots these days? Seems obvious. The Right wants to talk. The Left wants to silence debate and harm the opposition. Should be able to go anywhere in America wearing just about any slogan without fear of reprisal. I'll wager the hat thief had no trouble justifying his violence, nor his buddies cheering on his crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back