Leftist Anti Israel and Jew Hatered Growing on the College campus

One man, one vote. Not giving one tribe more goodies than another. This really isn't fucking complicated J'Roids. Your fucked up apartheid state is hated around the world because everyone outside of JesusLand sees it for what it is.

One man, one vote. Not giving one tribe more goodies than another. This really isn't fucking complicated J'Roids. Your fucked up apartheid state is hated around the world because everyone outside of JesusLand sees it for what it is.

You've been exposed as a liar Joey the Jew hater...carry on:thup:

Guy, you can try to pretty it up all day, but the Zionist entity is an atrocity, and even Jews are ashamed of it. At least decent ones.

Guy, you can try to pretty it up all day, but the Zionist entity is an atrocity, and even Jews are ashamed of it. At least decent ones.

Arabs can't serve in the IDF, even the citizens.

You're a liar Joey own up

The "Zionist entity"

Subhumans do like to call Israel that, don't they?

Pretty much like calling Germany between 1933-1945 "The Nazi Regime". Puts it in the proper perspective.

Or calling South Africa "the Apartheid State".

Zionism is not going to be treated well in the history books. Religious discrimination is no better than racial discrimination.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who got a laugh that the OP doesn't know how to spell the word "college"? I teach teenage students who barely speak English that could spell "college" correctly. :bye1:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who got a laugh that the OP doesn't know how to spell the word "college"? I teach teenage students who barely speak English that could spell "college" correctly. :bye1:

Just shows the pettiness of people like you who focus more on a typo then the facts of the thread. Are you a leftist Jews hater who supports the BDS movement?

Unbelievable this going on in our colleges. The leftist scum:mad:

This is great news. It means christianity is loosing its grip on our society. The next generation isnt smart enough to organize or vote but at least they arent buying the biggest lie that god visited.

Yes, pointing out the Zionists routinely violate civil rights is because people hate Jews. Not because they hate the fact Zionists regularly violate human rights.

Maybe if the Zionists went back to Europe when they came from, people would stop being upset about what they are doing.

LOL, when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of you, and here you are, the first reply. Your Jew hating radar is working just fine.

Why would people born in Israel and lived their entire life go back to where their parents and grandparents were born because you hate them?
Doesnt Israel want them all to come move back home?

And there's a difference between secular Jews and hessidics. The hessidics dont even like secular Jews.

Can I live in israel? I'm a Greek american.

This is great news. It means christianity is loosing its grip on our society. The next generation isnt smart enough to organize or vote but at least they arent buying the biggest lie that god visited.

islamonazis instead of Christians great idea:slap:

No. Not at all. I know lots of good secular americans who are good family friends neighbors and co workers. Fuck you if you think people who dont believe your superstitions are bad.

Yes, pointing out the Zionists routinely violate civil rights is because people hate Jews. Not because they hate the fact Zionists regularly violate human rights.

Maybe if the Zionists went back to Europe when they came from, people would stop being upset about what they are doing.

LOL, when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of you, and here you are, the first reply. Your Jew hating radar is working just fine.

Why would people born in Israel and lived their entire life go back to where their parents and grandparents were born because you hate them?

And there's a difference between secular Jews and hessidics. The hessidics dont even like secular Jews.

You're no Greek... What do you think of the turks? Jews are Jews no matter what their level of observance:thup:

islamonazis instead of Christians great idea:slap:

No. Not at all. I know lots of good secular americans who are good family friends neighbors and co workers. Fuck you if you think people who dont believe your superstitions are bad.

Greeks are Christians as far as i know... Maybe you're a liar?

You're no Greek... What do you think of the turks? Jews are Jews no matter what their level of observance:thup:
Greeks dont like the turks but as an american I appreciate them for being allies and moderate.

Not that they arent backward and weird too but they're just like all other theists. Its a very primitive superstitious ignorant ancient belief. Us humans are still a very young newly evolved species. We think we have it all figured out. I promise you we dont.

Greeks dont like the turks but as an american I appreciate them for being allies and moderate.

Not that they arent backward and weird too but they're just like all other theists. Its a very primitive superstitious ignorant ancient belief. Us humans are still a very young newly evolved species. We think we have it all figured out. I promise you we dont.

Tayyip Erdogan is a moderate?:slap: You're living in the past boy

Are they bad too now? So soon we will be at war with turkey and Iran too? Then when we stop driving with fossel fuels Saudi Arabia? How do you see this ending?

Are they bad too now? So soon we will be at war with turkey and Iran too? Then when we stop driving with fossel fuels Saudi Arabia? How do you see this ending?

Turkey was once a secular governed country. Now they aren't. If you were consistent you would agree that was a bad thing.:eusa_think:

Try reading my post again because you read it backwards. I said why would they move out of Israel to a place they have never lived, not why would they move into Isreal.

And what do Hasidic Jews have to do with anything I said?

Try reading my post again because you read it backwards. I said why would they move out of Israel to a place they have never lived, not why would they move into Isreal.

And what do Hasidic Jews have to do with anything I said?

This guy is a fraud he's as much Greek as I am

Forum List

Back