Leftist Anti Israel and Jew Hatered Growing on the College campus

Which is why they've left Europe and all the Arab countries genius. Now the Jews are strong, and can defend themselves...I'm still waiting for you to complete your thought on why Jews are hated wherever they go?

Look in the mirror some time.

YOu do realize how obnoxious you sound, right?

Anyway, gathering up in one place so they can kill you more easily doesn't seem like a really smart plan.

Maybe not pissing people off would be the way to go. Just saying.

No Intelligent person ever offers that incredibly trite and sophomoric platitude about "One man's freedom fighter....".

An intelligent person establishes certain qualifications and parameters by way of what constitutes terrorism or what doesn't, and applies it to the situation. Only an utter moron would think it only had to do with point of view.

Really?

When Osama Bin Laden was killing Russians for teaching Girls how to Read in Afghanistan, Ronnie Ray-gun called him a "Freedom Fighter". Brought his fellow Taliban to the White House and totally praised their asses.

We armed the Contras, who killed women and children. And smuggled drugs into America. Ronnie called them "Freedom fighters", too.

When these folks turn on us like bin Laden did, they become terrorists.

The British thought Menachem Began was a terrorist when he blew up the King David Hotel.

The Apartheid government thought Nelson Mandela was a terrorist.

"Terrorist" is a nice pejorative and such, but as a definition, it's kind of useless.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who got a laugh that the OP doesn't know how to spell the word "college"? I teach teenage students who barely speak English that could spell "college" correctly. :bye1:

Just shows the pettiness of people like you who focus more on a typo then the facts of the thread. Are you a leftist Jews hater who supports the BDS movement?

The "a" key is NOT next tot he "e" key, if it was I would have assumed it was a typo. Let's not pretend like it was a typo ok? And as for your question I'm not a Democrat/on the left, and I don't hate Jews. I was simply pointing out that somebody going on a tirade about education ironically didn't know how to spell the word "college".

Which is why they've left Europe and all the Arab countries genius. Now the Jews are strong, and can defend themselves...I'm still waiting for you to complete your thought on why Jews are hated wherever they go?

Anyway, gathering up in one place so they can kill you more easily doesn't seem like a really smart plan.

Are you "pissed" off at the Jews?

The difference is that Jews were living with people whom wanted to murder them anyway, now they make up a powerful military to protect themselves.

So they are like an abused child that's gotten big enough to beat up on someone else?

Our prisons are full of those.
More like Israel is defending itself against enemies trying to beat them up and kill them.

Why would I be? Why would you think I would be?

Are you JoeB? Who the hell are you? :dunno:

So in other words if somebody disagrees with you, they must be anti-semitic? That might be way people don't like you...just saying.

So in other words if somebody disagrees with you, they must be anti-semitic? That might be way people don't like you...just saying.

Well, JRoids can't live without his persecution complex. It never occurs to him that people don't like him because he's an asshole.

You just must hate Jews!

And if you think slaughtering women and children in Gaza is, you know, wrong....

YOu must hate Jews!

Somebody I don't know about. I do know JoeB....Who are you again?

Somebody I don't know about. I do know JoeB....Who are you again?

What do you mean who am I? What kind of a question is that? Who are you?:cuckoo:

Well, JRoids can't live without his persecution complex. It never occurs to him that people don't like him because he's an asshole.

You just must hate Jews!

And if you think slaughtering women and children in Gaza is, you know, wrong....

YOu must hate Jews!

I go by your body of work...Who's your new friend?

You just must hate Jews!

YOu must hate Jews!

I go by your body of work...Who's your new friend?

JoeB doesn't speak for me, only I speak for myself. It's something called self-thought...you should really try it sometime. Since I disagreed with you I'm a non-thinking, following, anti-Semitic, pissed off at Jewish people...and it bothers you so much that you keep asking me who I am? I'm a person with a life: get one.

Forum List

Back