Leftist Anti Israel and Jew Hatered Growing on the College campus

This guy is a fraud he's as much Greek as I am
Hedate thespenis. Tekanate? Puste. Skata nafas.

I know lots of Greeks they certainly aren't muslm sympathizers and they hate Turks
I was born in america. Like in the islands of Samos free thinkers thousands of years ago discovered logic and reason and science but the mystics and slave owners like Plato decided they shouldn't tell the masses about these things. Instead they pushed religion. Brainwashing. Held man back 2000 years.

A liberal talking about "free thinkers" is classic. The ultimate monolithic ideology. Up until modern times, man advanced, until greedy leeches discovered voting for your meals and breeding the stupid
Whatever loser.

What do you disagree with Democrats on?

Try reading my post again because you read it backwards. I said why would they move out of Israel to a place they have never lived, not why would they move into Isreal.

And what do Hasidic Jews have to do with anything I said?

This guy is a fraud he's as much Greek as I am

I know lots of Greeks they certainly aren't muslm sympathizers and they hate Turks
I was born in america. Like in the islands of Samos free thinkers thousands of years ago discovered logic and reason and science but the mystics and slave owners like Plato decided they shouldn't tell the masses about these things. Instead they pushed religion. Brainwashing. Held man back 2000 years.

A liberal talking about "free thinkers" is classic. The ultimate monolithic ideology. Up until modern times, man advanced, until greedy leeches discovered voting for your meals and breeding the stupid
None of your socially conservatives like free thinking. For example they hate science because god doesnt even qualify as a theory. At best its a hypothesis. To conservatives this is considered blasphamy. Even 100 years ago conservatives would want to string you up for pointing this out. Hell you guys would do it now if you could. I saw christians mad at an atheist girl at a town hall. Mob mentality.

Being corp

Whatever loser.

What do you disagree with Democrats on?
Being corporate democrats. Not fighting hard enough for the masses. Going along with GOP too much. Not articulating and defending their position better. Allowing cuts to social programs and taxing middle class while giving corporate deals. Not being better at offense and always playing d. Not making the GOP look stupid on gw.

Oh I dont like how they have to seem socially moral on things like FCC and movie ratings or when al gore was against violent video games. Or being anti pot.

The "Zionist entity"

Subhumans do like to call Israel that, don't they?

Pretty much like calling Germany between 1933-1945 "The Nazi Regime". Puts it in the proper perspective.

Or calling South Africa "the Apartheid State".

Zionism is not going to be treated well in the history books. Religious discrimination is no better than racial discrimination.
Funny you should say.

Israel is the ONLY state in the region that doesn't discriminate based on religion.
Joey doesn't like Jews much and he wishes for the day when all the Jews in Israel will be annihilated. 'Driven into the sea"

One man, one vote. Not giving one tribe more goodies than another. This really isn't fucking complicated J'Roids. Your fucked up apartheid state is hated around the world because everyone outside of JesusLand sees it for what it is.
Do you know what apartheid means? If so, what do you think it means?

Yes, I know exactly what it means. Thanks for playing.

Turkey just allowed Hamas to be based in Turkey.

Turkey is a radical muslim state.

Again one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Hamas is the duly elected government of the Palestinian Authority. You know, all you NeoCons keep saying Democracy is the answer to all the problems in the Middle East- until the elect people you don't like.

Unbelievable this going on in our colleges. The leftist scum:mad:

Sad to see how little Progressives have changed from their early fascist roots

Joey doesn't like Jews much and he wishes for the day when all the Jews in Israel will be annihilated. 'Driven into the sea"

I think when you take religious stupidity to that level, you kind of deserve to get it. I also didn't cry when that guy climbed into a lion cage expecting God to protect him.

Israel protects itself. Like Netanyahu said, No more will Jews be passive in the face of annihilation:thup:

Where the hell you been?

I have stopped in on occasion to look
but illness with some family members took up a lot of time
and I did go abroad for awhile.

Plus, once one starts up, I knew it sometimes can be way too consuming of time :)

Where the hell you been?

I have stopped in on occasion to look
but illness with some family members took up a lot of time
and I did go abroad for awhile.

Plus, once one starts up, I knew it sometimes can be way too consuming of time :)

Hope everything is ok now. Good to see you back:up:

Israel protects itself. Like Netanyahu said, No more will Jews be passive in the face of annihilation

Yes, let's threaten other countries because we want to play, "God Love Us the Very Best".

Reality. A few generations, most of those Israelis will go back to Europe because living next to people who want to murder you is kind of stupid.

Israel protects itself. Like Netanyahu said, No more will Jews be passive in the face of annihilation

Yes, let's threaten other countries because we want to play, "God Love Us the Very Best".

Reality. A few generations, most of those Israelis will go back to Europe because living next to people who want to murder you is kind of stupid.
Which is why they've left Europe and all the Arab countries genius. Now the Jews are strong, and can defend themselves...I'm still waiting for you to complete your thought on why Jews are hated wherever they go?

Turkey just allowed Hamas to be based in Turkey.

Turkey is a radical muslim state.

Again one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Hamas is the duly elected government of the Palestinian Authority. You know, all you NeoCons keep saying Democracy is the answer to all the problems in the Middle East- until the elect people you don't like.

No Intelligent person ever offers that incredibly trite and sophomoric platitude about "One man's freedom fighter....".

An intelligent person establishes certain qualifications and parameters by way of what constitutes terrorism or what doesn't, and applies it to the situation. Only an utter moron would think it only had to do with point of view.

Which is why they've left Europe and all the Arab countries genius. Now the Jews are strong, and can defend themselves...I'm still waiting for you to complete your thought on why Jews are hated wherever they go?

Check out from 13:30 until the end.

Netanyahu says almost the same thing.

The difference is that Jews were living with people whom wanted to murder them anyway, now they make up a powerful military to protect themselves.

One man, one vote. Not giving one tribe more goodies than another. This really isn't fucking complicated J'Roids. Your fucked up apartheid state is hated around the world because everyone outside of JesusLand sees it for what it is.
Do you know what apartheid means? If so, what do you think it means?

Yes, I know exactly what it means. Thanks for playing.
What does it mean to you?

Forum List

Back