Left wing rep

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

It isn't because they are smarter, or more correct, or just better.

It's because they're dishonest.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

fuck you.

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

fuck you.

Sounds emotional...wait until Jillian sees this...:lol:

Left wing rep

Left wingers act on emotion. They see a Palin-hate thread and they just can't help themselves. The conservative members seem to be much more discriminating and, well, conservative with their rep. It's like rep has value to conservatives that must only be given to deserving posts. For liberals, rep is like a government entitlement program that they can throw around like a free lunch.

I pay good money for my rep. Many people on this board feed their families on what I pay for rep

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Left wing rep

Left wingers act on emotion. They see a Palin-hate thread and they just can't help themselves. The conservative members seem to be much more discriminating and, well, conservative with their rep. It's like rep has value to conservatives that must only be given to deserving posts. For liberals, rep is like a government entitlement program that they can throw around like a free lunch.

I pay good money for my rep. Many people on this board feed their families on what I pay for rep

your check bounced

neg is inbound

bastard

Code:
I'm thinking it's partially because they neg rep a lot more....

The left is overly frustrated right now.. well.. with good reason..:lol:

Poor lefties.. nothing but failure and disillusionment...:(.. quite sad really..

Do you have any proof to back up your claims?

Code:
I'm thinking it's partially because they neg rep a lot more....

The left is overly frustrated right now.. well.. with good reason..:lol:

Poor lefties.. nothing but failure and disillusionment...:(.. quite sad really..

Do you have any proof to back up your claims?

You could start a poll....If you dare... Butter Buns

your check bounced

neg is inbound

bastard

I'm a Librul .....you know my money is good......I'll just take some away from some rich guy

The best way for AllieBaba to get more rep is to change her Avatar

She needs to put up an Avatar of a skimpily clad woman with huge breasts. Men will fantasize that she really looks like that and rep her in the vain hope that it could lead to them getting laid

Last edited:
Allie Dear,

Just post in the Coffee Shop if you want your rep to increase. Many posters have realized that's the way to bump it up.

It's a nice little place Foxy started, and it's
"politics free"-just shooting the breeze with the other members.

Go try it, you'll like it! :beer:

Allie Dear,

Just post in the Coffee Shop if you want your rep to increase. Many posters have realized that's the way to bump it up.

People make friends in the Coffee Shop.. seems like a good thing to me...

I don't rep members in the Coffee Shop anymore than anywhere else on the Board..

Just sayin..

and Echo, you're always welcomed with open arms and heart...

Allie Dear,

People make friends in the Coffee Shop.. seems like a good thing to me...

I don't rep members in the Coffee Shop anymore than anywhere else on the Board..

Just sayin..

and Echo, you're always welcomed with open arms and heart...

I love the idea of the Coffee Shop here! We mods don't have to moderate it because everyone is so nice to each other, it's a nice change of pace, believe me!

Thanks!

I would like to introduce you to someone...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/california-girl.html

Allie Dear,

That's probably true, I never go in there.

That's an awful lot of civility for me to handle, tho...

Forum List

Back