My inbox is full. Should I clear it out?

Anguille's full mailbox ...

• Total voters

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
People keep telling me to. But I'm enjoying not getting pop-ups to let me know somebody sent me another perfunctory thank you for rep PM. I wish we could disable pop-ups for generic thank yous the way you can for rep received PMs.

I will do as the majority wishes.

If you vote in this poll and bump the thread up you will get pos rep from me if I can keep up.

Don't bother trying to thank me though. ;)

Empty the mailbox, I wasted valuable time posting you a funny message which I will not remember later, and was pissed that my missive was rejected!

Empty the mailbox, I wasted valuable time posting you a funny message which I will not remember later, and was pissed that my missive was rejected!
You could always have put it with my visitor messages.
I can't rep you because I have to spread it around but if you remind me. I will later.
Thanks for voting.

That's not the point! I wrote it all out and it was rejected...it had something to do with those ridiculous shoes. They're very distracting for me and prevent me from working up much ire! I miss the ire!

Your decision.. could cause a chain of events that could very well end the world as we know it..

It... all depends on you... Now..

Do not .. Choose.... Badly.....

:popcorn:... I'll just wait here...

Sure Sweets...it's goes well with...:beer:

Does it go well with
vodka-es-vodka-absolut.jpg
?

I still love deviled eggs but vodka.. phooey..

Capt. Morgan, Tattoo... tequila..or Southern Comfort & 7up

Tried some Morgan once. It was damned good. :eusa_whistle:

Not sure about the others. Tried tequila once - tasted like burnt plastic smells.

Last edited:
I still love deviled eggs but vodka.. phooey..

Capt. Morgan, Tattoo... tequila..or Southern Comfort & 7up

Tried some Morgan once. It was damned good. :eusa_whistle:

Not sure about the others. Tried tequila once - tasted like burnt plastic smells.

You need to be introduced to Patron..me thinks.. cheap tequila, is not so good...

I also like Ameretto..

Forum List

Back