Left wing rep

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

It isn't because they are smarter, or more correct, or just better.

It's because they're dishonest.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

Those who are obsessed with imaginary "rep" on a internet message board to the point they need to make a thread like this for example need to get a better hobby. :thup:

Interesting, it seems Allie does not like the free market rep system and wants harsher regulations. Perhaps even a redistribution of rep points from those who are crooked to those who have worked tirelessly with their post labor :eusa_think: :lol:

Let us fight for the rep Proletariat! Down with the rep Bourgeoisie! Perhaps Allie will lead the fight on class rep warfare? It is certainly quite the cause to take up. :lol:

• Banned

Those who are obsessed with imaginary "rep" on a internet message board to the point they need to make a thread like this for example need to get a better hobby. :thup:
that's what all the abusive crooked rep whores say.

• Banned
Let us fight for the rep Proletariat! Down with the rep Bourgeoisie! Perhaps Allie will lead the fight on class rep warfare? It is certainly quite the cause to take up. :lol:

methinks thou hast a guilty conscience, crooked rep prostitute!

You should look at your rep compared to his rep and post count. ;)
:lol::lol:

Though I find it rather sad that your rep, despite your dishonest whoring remains pathetic.

But dear Allie! The rep Bourgeoisie just want divisions between the rep Proletariat! If you are going to lead this cause, you certainly can't have yourself be swayed by such trickery! :rofl:

Though it seems to me that you consider reputation size to be that bigger is automatically better. Perhaps you see reputation as some sort of replacement to represent the penis? I think I'm gonna have to consult Freud on this one. :eusa_think:

'Rep' gives you cancer.

Lies! Mere lies by the U.S Federal Government who are simply trying to negatively impact hard-working corporations that produce 'rep'!

Next you're going to tell me that cigarettes are bad for me. Pfft.

'Rep' gives you cancer.

You wanna give me cancer?:eek:

No--I'm just warning you.

Masturbating too much kills kittens.
Just warning you! :D
kitten.jpg

Forum List

Back