Left wing rep

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

It isn't because they are smarter, or more correct, or just better.

It's because they're dishonest.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

Tank is in the green.

Just sayin'

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

Tank is in the green.

Just sayin'

only cuz EZ and Jillian have the hots for him.

Tank is in the green.

Just sayin'

only cuz EZ and Jillian have the hots for him.

I thought that was the only reason why I had rep. Those two-timin' bitches........

Much to the credit of most RW players here, I have to say that I seldom get much neg rep.

I support the notion that giving POS rep for good posting, even if you disagree with the theme of that well thought out argument, will lead to better quality posting on the board. And when good arguments are made, even if you disagree, we ALL benefit from having read that argument.

POS rep ought to be given based not on whether you agree with what people think, but rather on how well they support their arguments.

I appreciate a good right wing argument, even if I disagree with it, and give pos rep when I think somebody has done a good job of making their case.

Ironic thread.

Why Can't The So-Called... 04-07-2011 07:25 AM AllieBaba Quit trolling.

Im not left, right, in, out, up, down. Im centrist. But because I disagreed with your mindset, you negd me. Whats that say about you, dear?

Allie regularially negs me on my statements about religion.
I guess god told her to do it.

Come on Allie if you believe in what you say does it really matter about getting a good rep? You can't please all the people so just please yourself.

I hate it when dishonesty is rewarded, that's all...other than that, it's fun to play around with.

It's my opinion that Lefties and Atheists rep each other and then seek to intimidate others. I've seen it on a lot of message boards.

I've just negged everyone that posted in this thread because that's the kind of left-wing bitch I am. :smoke:

This coming from the guy who has 520 rep points.

She has also posted on the board for 4 years. Numbnut. :lol::lol:

I loved it when she called Modbert a rep whore, she she has more rep points than he does, and less posts. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back