Left-wing journalists getting beat down by Left-wing Anarchists

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
1) We learn the left are idiots, Left-wing journalists getting beat down by Left-wing Anarchists and being accused of being fascist Trump supporters for taking video.

2) We learn no one really wins supporting evil.

I guess Mark Levin said the woman who took the video of that guy running the car into the crowd was beaten

1) We learn the left are idiots, Left-wing journalists getting beat down by Left-wing Anarchists and being accused of being fascist Trump supporters for taking video.

I guess Mark Levin said the woman who took the video of that guy running the car into the crowd was beaten

Calexit will be on the California ballot in two months and it has a good probability of passing. When it does California is out of the equation and build a wall around California.

Calexit will be on the California ballot in two months and it has a good probability of passing. When it does California is out of the equation and build a wall around California.
Excellent!

But then, that begs the question, are they going to start a Civil War by firing shots upon Vandenberg Air Force Base, as that's a US federal Air force base. We all know how the first civil war started. :eusa_think:

Knowing the kooks in California, they will claim that base is populated by racists and supremacists, etc.

Should a successful secession vote actually occur, we would likely send in the troops and replace the state government with a provisional military government until such time as the citizens understand that secession is not an option. That's American coastline, there.

I mean, seriously, who's actually going to stand in a firefight for California independence? Mexicans?

:laugh:

Snowflakes claim the South were 'traiteroys scum' for leaving the Union, dividing up the country...

...but defend California for their desire for 'Calexit'...

Such snowflakes and complete and utter bat-shit crazy libtards.

Snowflakes claim the South were 'traiteroys scum' for leaving the Union, dividing up the country...

...but defend California for their desire for 'Calexit'...

Such snowflakes and complete and utter bat-shit crazy libtards.
So Cal rules the world, mother-fucker!

How old are you? Anyone who lived in California knows this isn't a new thing, and is out on the news a ton. When I was a kid it was the northern, allegedly more sane part of californium would split and be its own state. Laugh at it. It's a joke.

What? Where did you get that little gem?

Forum List

Back