Left is mute on racial double standard in Kagan pick

Wow, talk about a stretch.

A stretch? Have some consistency, when Obama nominated Sotomayor everyone talked about all the white justices that were selected, now what sense does it make to nominate someone who has never hired anyone who looks like you? Some on the left would like to think Kagan was all objective but truth be told if this was a republican the left would be attacking this.

Why... Oh why does Obama hate Black people?

He doesn't hate black people, in this case he made a boneheaded decision and stuck with it, while simultaneously taking a soft stance on issues when he needed to make a decision and stick with it.

We would?
She is a jewish women. Who am I kidding, she would never be a republican. :lol:

Anyone else notice how obsessed with hypocrisy, double standards, and inconsistency political message boards have gotten?

This forum is obsessed with homosexuality, but thats a different story.

Oh! but you brought it up.
Like usual......

HOw is Antonio?
Antonio? That sounds like a Spanish name. Don't tell me the Bass is having a relationship with a man that isn't black! What a freaking racist!

Anyone else notice how obsessed with hypocrisy, double standards, and inconsistency political message boards have gotten?

I'm not sure where you've been, but it's been like that since Clinton.

Double Standard and Clinton do go together.
“If everybody in this town connected with politics had to leave town because of chasing women and drinking, you would have no government.”-- Barry Goldwater

I love that quote.

Oh! but you brought it up.
Like usual......

HOw is Antonio?

The forum white women are once again on the attack.

:lol:
What do you expect when you start such a stupid thread?
Then leave an opening like that?:lol:

This thread wasn't stupid, it has a point and that point is that some Democrats do have a double standard, if black Dems don't hold Obama's feet to the fire on this they're just as much Uncle Thomas sellouts as black Republicans.

Forum List

Back