Left is mute on racial double standard in Kagan pick

The forum white women are once again on the attack.

:lol:
What do you expect when you start such a stupid thread?
Then leave an opening like that?:lol:

This thread wasn't stupid, it has a point and that point is that some Democrats do have a double standard, if black Dems don't hold Obama's feet to the fire on this they're just as much Uncle Thomas sellouts as black Republicans.

What about women dems holding Obama's feet to the fire? How many women have sat on the court, compared to men?
You look stupid right now Bass, and like a bigot. You might want to start while you are ahead.

white women still make less than black men, women are also a minority when it comes to appointments, and elected office. You two are just being either prejudice, or stupid.
Male?female income disparity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White women don't make less than black men, they the ones who benefit the most from affirmative action and they're more likely to get a job over a better qualified black man based on color alone in some cases. This is a strawmen anyways, the point is that Obama nominated a person for the Supreme Court who never hired a black and if Republicans did it Dems would would be screaming about the good ol boy network, but when the spotlight is on them there's silence.

:lol:
What do you expect when you start such a stupid thread?
Then leave an opening like that?:lol:

This thread wasn't stupid, it has a point and that point is that some Democrats do have a double standard, if black Dems don't hold Obama's feet to the fire on this they're just as much Uncle Thomas sellouts as black Republicans.

What about women dems holding Obama's feet to the fire? How many women have sat on the court, compared to men?
You look stupid right now Bass, and like a bigot. You might want to start while you are ahead.

This is not gender you jackass, if the person he nominated was male I'd still be saying the same thing, you're the one making gender an issue. Obama appointed a woman the last time, but since she was a Latina her gender becomes a non-factor? Shut the hell up.

What other kind of article would you expect from a black guy? I'm telling ya, blacks are the most racist folks in the world!

Wow, talk about a stretch.

A stretch? Have some consistency, when Obama nominated Sotomayor everyone talked about all the white justices that were selected, now what sense does it make to nominate someone who has never hired anyone who looks like you? Some on the left would like to think Kagan was all objective but truth be told if this was a republican the left would be attacking this.

I'll answer the question why did she hire white men. It was an affirmative action program for conservatives. Let's call it what it was. She was trying to diversify the staff from being practically all liberals.

Anyone else notice how obsessed with hypocrisy, double standards, and inconsistency political message boards have gotten?

I'm not sure where you've been, but it's been like that since Clinton.

Double Standard and Clinton do go together.
“If everybody in this town connected with politics had to leave town because of chasing women and drinking, you would have no government.”-- Barry Goldwater

I love that quote.

Sure we would. It just wouldn't be those guys.

What other kind of article would you expect from a black guy? I'm telling ya, blacks are the most racist folks in the world!

You're just racist and Luissa is anti-Semitic!!!!

I'm not racist, just honest.

Seriously how many times have you heard a white man blame the actions or lack thereof from the police or the government because they're white? I'm sure you've heard many black people blame shit on others for the simple reason "because they're black".

Is It Because I'm Black
Syleena Johnson​

THE DARK BROWN SHADES OF MY SKIN ONLY ADD COLOR TO MY TEARS. THAT SPLASH AGANST MY HOLLOW BONES, THAT ROCKS MY SOUL.
LOOKING BACK OVER MY FALSE DREAMS THAT I ONCE KNEW. WONDERING WHY MY DREAMS NEVER CAME TRUE.

CHORUS:
IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK..SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO..
SOMETHING IS HOLDING ME BACK, IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK.
(REPEAT)
IN THIS WORLD OF NO PITTY I WAS RAISED IN THE GHETTO OF THE CITY
MOMMA SHE WORKED SO HARD TO EARN EVERY PENNY..OH LORD

SOMETHING IS HOLDING ME BACK CAUSE..IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK
(REPEAT)
2ND VERSE:

LIKE A CHILD STEELING HIS FIRST PIECE OF CANDY. THAT COST..EVEN IN MY CORNER SOMEWHERE I GOT LOST

SOMETHING IS HOLDING ME BACK..I WONDER..IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK
SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO.

BRIDGE:
WILL I SURVIVE OR WILL I DIE.
KEEP ON HOLDINIG ME BACK
KEEP ON HOLDING ON
KEEP ON PICKING ON ME
KEEP ON HOLDING ME BACK
KEEP ON HOLDING ON, KEEP ON HOLDING ME BACK
KEEP ON HOLDING BE BACK, I WONDER WHY YOU DO ME LIKE THAT
BUT YOU KEEP ON PUTTING YOUR FOOT ON ME
BUT I'VE GOT A BREAK A WAY, SOME HOW, SOME DAY,
CAUSE I WANNA BE SOMEBONDY SO BAD, SO SO BAD, I WANNA BE SOMEBODY. I WANNA BE SOMEBODY SO BAD.
BUT SOMETHING IS HOLDING ME BACK
IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK, IS BECAUSE I'M BLACK...IS BECAUSE I'M BLACK
SOMETHING IS HOLDING ME BACK,
I WANT DIAMOND RINGS AND THINGS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back