Left has meltdown over impending demise of Biden student loan debt shifting scheme.

Yet again the loserterians are kissing rich elite ass! Fuck that they fucking send millions of poor and middle class people into debt that can take half a life time to repay. Slave suckers!

WTF?

Make no mistake about it, this isn’t loan forgivenes, it is shifting the responsibility of paying the loans from those who signed contracts to pay them back to those who did not.

And it will go down since the Constitution is crystal clear that spending originates in Congress, not the executive branch.

Biden overstepped his authority Bigly here.

But it is entertaining to watch leftist go bat shit crazy over the inevitable ruling by the Supreme Court.

So are you going to demand that the airlines who got bailouts in the early days of covid, repay those taxpayer funded loans??? How about the millionaire corporations and or the federal legislators who received PPP loans??? Even though they received massive tax cuts the year before the pandemic hit? Taxpayers funded those loans too. And those people knew what they were doing when they took out those loans. Why should the taxpayers be forced to fund loan forgiveness for the richest people in America????

Why are you 0K with taxpayer money going to rich people but not working people or the middle class?

This is why you are and always will be a FuckBoi.

Yet again the loserterians are kissing rich elite ass! Fuck that they fucking send millions of poor and middle class people into debt that can take half a life time to repay. Slave suckers!

WTF?

Your vitriol should be directed at universities, typically run by far-left liberals. Maybe if they cut down on the indoor swimming pools and climbing walls they could cut tuition a bit. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Well, if Big Education is gouging students maybe they should get a break on their loans.

Not all student loans will be forgiven if Trump's fascists that he appointed allowed this to stand.

Yeah, that's what I thought....

Interesting that you frame it that way seeing as how you're expecting the 2/3 of this country who don't have a college degree, who are largely poor and middle class and make less money than those with a degree, to subsidize the loans of college graduates who largely make more money. It's a transfer of wealth from lower income people to higher income people.

And if you so bothered by the cost of tuition, why aren't you and the rest of your ilk out there taking on "Big Education?" You guys scream about "Big Oil", "Big Pharma" Wall Street and everything else, but you never complain about the gouging students receive by "Big Education." I wonder if that has anything to do with the voting patterns of academia.
Holy Cow! Did hell just freeze over? Cuz we just agreed.

Who needs to pass legislatuon when you have a Democrat oroven to be willing to ignore the Constitution to make it so ... sorta like Obama did on Immigration?!
Hell, Veggie Joe is ignoring his constitutional duties on immigration as well.

Make no mistake about it, this isn’t loan forgivenes, it is shifting the responsibility of paying the loans from those who signed contracts to pay them back to those who did not.

And it will go down since the Constitution is crystal clear that spending originates in Congress, not the executive branch.

But it is entertaining to watch leftist go bat shit crazy over the inevitable ruling by the Supreme Court.

That's over! Deal with it!

Why was the root of that problem never even remotely mentioned? Wtf is up with that?

That crap started in my last 3 semesters of school. Books went up, credit hours went up, a bunch of non-college material students appeared on campus.

Total shitshow, I didn't even wait two regular semesters and did some kind of accelerated 2 semesters while the getting was good.

Well, if Big Education is gouging students maybe they should get a break on their loans.

Not all student loans will be forgiven if Trump's fascists that he appointed allowed this to stand.
You ALMOST got thru an entire post without whining and crying ORANGE MAN BAD.

Seek help soon, Simp, :itsok:

And explain why working folks should pay a dime for student loans taken out by others?

So are you going to demand that the airlines who got bailouts in the early days of covid, repay those taxpayer funded loans??? How about the millionaire corporations and or the federal legislators who received PPP loans??? Even though they received massive tax cuts the year before the pandemic hit? Taxpayers funded those loans too. And those people knew what they were doing when they took out those loans. Why should the taxpayers be forced to fund loan forgiveness for the richest people in America????

Why are you 0K with taxpayer money going to rich people but not working people or the middle class?

This is why you are and always will be a FuckBoi.
Hey stupid, feel free to quote where I supported any of those bailouts.

You are a clueless Fuckwit Dragonlady

There will be a lot of tears from those gullible people who actually thought they were getting that $10,000+ windfall. Which most of them admitted they were going to spend on alcohol and drugs.

I must be missing something here.

Vocational students like HVAC, plumbing, electricians, pipefitters, mechanics, truck drivers, etc.; you know, the people that keep society functioning, get no student loans paid.

Bidenista's eat shit!!!
What about a high school graduate who took out a loan to start a landscaping business instead of going to college? He doesn’t get HIS loan paid, either.

I am sure the SCOTUS will rule this unconstitutional. The president isn’t a king who single-handedly decides to take from one group of people to pay off the loans of a different group of people.

I paid off my student loan.

I paid for my kids' college.

Now Biden wants me to pay for other kids who got C's in Gender Studies and ended up working at Olive Garden.

The law clearly gives Biden the authority to forgive student debt.

SCOTUS would have to rewrite the law to stop him, but that’s sort of their thing now.
No it does not. It gives him the right to defer payments during and emergency, but not forgive them entirely.

There will be a lot of tears from those gullible people who actually thought they were getting that $10,000+ windfall. Which most of them admitted they were going to spend on alcohol and drugs.
You got proof of that allegation? Btw, that case may be tossed out for lack of standing on the part of right wing asswipes like you who filed that case.

Your head is a mirror image of Trump's ass, why? As if we didn't already know.

Forum List

Back