Left has meltdown over impending demise of Biden student loan debt shifting scheme.

It gives him the right to “waive or modify” any provision of student loans.

That’s exactly what Biden did.

SCOTUS is probably going to ignore the language of the law to get a political victory. Again.
A Constitutional victory, I know that may chap your commie ass, but this is America, bitch.

Lord help fucktards like you if you push just a little more. There won't be enough left of you to complain out loud, I'll tell you that.

That's flawed. Fail! Next!

You know what would have been good? Not giving non-college material students billions in student loans when they're going to

wash out and owe a fuckton of money and they knew that would happen before they did it! They did away with the damn college entry exams and gave every

student loans. I never got any loans at all! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh yeah, Uncle Sam paid for my college, but my grades and part-time jobs were OK.

I owe nothing! Also, due to all that bullshit, Uncle Sugar paid a lot less for my college education than he's on the hook for now.

Non-college material students comprising 2/3 of the student population. Administrations bilking it and then some for all it's worth.

Layers upon layers of bullshit jobs in non-productive college politics. All paid for by Uncle Sugar.

It's nauseating, really.

Last edited:
It gives him the right to “waive or modify” any provision of student loans.

That’s exactly what Biden did.

SCOTUS is probably going to ignore the language of the law to get a political victory. Again.
Nope, sorry hon. He can only do so if the Congress has authorized it.

A Constitutional victory, I know that may chap your commie ass, but this is America, bitch.

Lord help fucktards like you if you push just a little more. There won't be enough left of you to complain out loud, I'll tell you that.
There’s nothing constitutional about SCOTUS deciding the law doesn’t say what it says.

And that’s before we get to the fact that there isn’t even standing to sue here.

Duh. That was in relation to the COVID pandemic. Biden said it’s over.
The emergency declaration doesn’t end until May 11th.

The president has authority to declare when an emergency starts and ends unless Congress says otherwise. Congress never said otherwise.

The president has authority to declare when an emergency starts and ends unless Congress says otherwise. Congress never said otherwise.
He said it was over when he fought to lift the Title 42. He can’t falsely claim an emergency in order to steal power. This isn’t a monarchy.

Besides, why are you so eager to force the lower- and working-class Americans to pay off the loan obligations of affluent, college-educated professionals?

Students take out student loans because they can't afford thousands & thousands of dollars for tuition, etc.

Not everybody is a trust fund brat who gets their college education paid for by uber wealthy mommy & daddy.
Then let them get degrees that allow them to pay back the voluntary debts they incurred.

He said it was over when he fought to lift the Title 42. He can’t falsely claim an emergency in order to steal power. This isn’t a monarchy.
When Trump did it, it was fine! SCOTUS said Trump could declare any emergency he wanted. That’s how he built his wall.

Biden said that Title 42 ends in May when the emergency declaration ends.

I doubt it. It was just a ploy to get votes. The Dems can be like "well, we tried"
So you admit your Vegetable Messiah intentionally fucked with millions for purely political reasons.

Got it.

I doubt any of them thought it would. It was a ploy to get votes in the mid-terms and now they can use it in 2024 with the old "well, we tried but the mean Repubs stopped us"
Glad you admit your Vegetable Messiah is nothing more than cheap political ploys to fool you moron Dimwinger Lemmings.

Students take out student loans because they can't afford thousands & thousands of dollars for tuition, etc.

Sounds like they shouldn't have gone to college then... I hear McDonalds is currently hiring.

When Trump did it, it was fine! SCOTUS said Trump could declare any emergency he wanted. That’s how he built his wall.

Biden said that Title 42 ends in May when the emergency declaration ends.

Did the wall force American taxpayers to pay for loans others agreed to pay?

Nope? Ok, what else ya got, Simp?

Make no mistake about it, this isn’t loan forgivenes, it is shifting the responsibility of paying the loans from those who signed contracts to pay them back to those who did not.

And it will go down since the Constitution is crystal clear that spending originates in Congress, not the executive branch.

Biden overstepped his authority Bigly here.

But it is entertaining to watch leftist go bat shit crazy over the inevitable ruling by the Supreme Court.

Biden and the Dems know it is UNCONSTITUTONAL.

They knew it would never pass. It is political in order to vilify SCOTUS AND PUBS.

The Dems are dirty as fuck...and the cult is stupid as fuck.

Why doesnt Biden just promise everyone in America $50,000?
He would get lots of votes.

Forum List

Back