Lebron James says Britney Griner shouldn't want to come back to the U.S.....money doesn't make you smart.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Griner hates the national anthem, and presumably America itself.

Does she really want to come back to the USA, or does she just not want the consequences of living in a country that is very much unlike America?

It's a question in general, I guess, for progs who hate the USA: What better country do you wish you could live in, and why do you not emigrate?

You know...having spent about 5 months in a Russian prison....I think Britney Griner will disagree with Billionaire, Slave labor using lebron james.......since he uses political prisoners in China to make his money, he may not understand actual slavery, freedom and false imprisonment the way Miss Griner does now....

That is how self centred and entitled this coward is. He speaks on behalf of someone sitting in a prison in a faraway land while he makes bank chasing a ball and promoting junk products.

What a filthy, ungrateful heathen to speak in such a manner while an openly gay woman is imprisoned in a place where being gay can make for quite an unpleasant experience.

He should move to Canada if America is so bad. He wouldn't in a million years.

FACT: BLM supporters have committed acts of racially motivated mass murder hate crimes.
The NBA and the NFL support the far-left violent racist hate group BLM.
Patronizing the NFL and the NBA is an endorsement hate and racial violence.

I'll bet Griner, like most blacks, has been trashing America and everything about "whitey" for decades.

Now, she gets herself in trouble and, all of a sudden wants to hurry home to the land of "oppression." Screw her.

Forum List

Back