Should assisted suicide be a federal right

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I think most deserve the chance to die with dignity and efficiency
Suppose you are tired of your mental problems or you recently have been obliterated with physical problems or maybe the aging process is causing you daily nightmares and you can’t deal with it
Maybe you’re tired of being alone and eating alone

We all have that right!!!!
Thx

As for Me life is super awesome and super happy
I have a dream job in a dream city

Life insurance does not pay out for suicide. For this reason people have to endure slow lingering death for the sake of their loved ones. This is why there has to be a law that protects suicide for the terminally ill.

Suppose you are tired of your mental problems or you recently have been obliterated with physical problems or maybe the aging process is causing you daily nightmares and you can’t deal with it

Thx

1st : It is a human right. Why shouldnt someone end their life, if that is their will?
2nd : You need help man. Last week you were on the verge of full blown depression. No you have a good life?
Either you are severely bipolar, have split personality, or you are a troll.

Why should creeping federalism give or withhold any rights at all?

Assisted suicide quickly turns to murder for your own good, of course. It ends with killing children that say "I'd rather die than go to prom with that jerk." It starts out with a gentle assist and very quickly turns into four people holding an 80 year old woman down for the kill shot. All while she is kicking and screaming "I don't want to die". See, she's old. If she was in her right mind she would forget all about having a life worth living. She would realize that she was just an unwanted burden on the world. Decent caring people die when the federal government tells them to.

Why should creeping federalism give or withhold any rights at all?

Assisted suicide quickly turns to murder for your own good, of course. It ends with killing children that say "I'd rather die than go to prom with that jerk." It starts out with a gentle assist and very quickly turns into four people holding an 80 year old woman down for the kill shot. All while she is kicking and screaming "I don't want to die". See, she's old. If she was in her right mind she would forget all about having a life worth living. She would realize that she was just an unwanted burden on the world. Decent caring people die when the federal government tells them to.

THIS

Lot's of people utter the words, "I'd rather die than _______."

The states have very stringent rules regarding assisted suicide, as does taking someone off of life support.

Thx

I don't think this will fly with the five catholics.

In the case of terminally ill, with no hope of recovery, yes. The feds should allow/support this.

The problem is not suicide. It is assisted suicide (as someone already said). In other words, I can help my beloved dog leave this world and stop suffering when there is no hope. But I cannot do the same for my Mother.

Make assisted suicide legal with the signatures of 2 medical doctors.

Why a Federal right? Why not leave it up to the states? States can now compel rape victims to carry resulting pregnancies to term. They can compel vaccinations. They can tell you what you can eat, drink, smoke, fuck, think, and speak. Our bodies and lives are subject to whatever the state thinks appropriate.

The states have very stringent rules regarding assisted suicide, as does taking someone off of life support.

It always starts out that way. Then, for the very best of reasons people start dying who don't want to die at all.

There are people that are sick, terminal, living lives of agony or deep emotional grief. The reasonable person would not want to live like that. Those who chose not to die may need someone to make that decision for them. They are no longer capable of thinking clearly enough. If anyone in their right mind would chose to end their lives, that this person doesn't only proves they aren't of sound mind. It is up to society. Do the right thing. Suicide them.

Why a Federal right? Why not leave it up to the states? States can now compel rape victims to carry resulting pregnancies to term. They can compel vaccinations. They can tell you what you can eat, drink, smoke, fuck, think, and speak. Our bodies and lives are subject to whatever the state thinks appropriate.
Move to a different state. Would you rather the federal government compel rape victims to carry resulting pregnancies to term. Or is killing babies in the delivery room more to your taste.. They can compel vaccinations, and do. They can tell you what you can eat, drink, smoke, fuck, think, and speak. Perhaps the UN would be better.

Forum List

Back