“Nothing To Do With Man” – Astrophysicist Says Climate-Cultists “Are On A Gravy Train” To Make Money

The Church of Climastrology shall not be denied, Inshalgore.
The Sacred Computer Models shall not be questioned.
GIGO Forever, amen, they pray.
:rolleyes:

It's exactly in the opposite: Try to make better models and computer simulations of this models. The only problem: The results have not to fit to your own indoctrinated ideas and ideology. They have to fit to the reality of physics and life all around. On the other side are all models limited when something happens the first time - or the first and last time what's a little more worrying. It's our responsibility - yes: also your responsibility - that the history of life continues to go on together with us. "no future" is no choice.

Last edited:
It's exactly in the opposite: Try to make better models and computer simulations of this models. The only problem: The results have not to fit to your own indoctrinated ideas and ideology. They have to fit to the reality of physics and life all around. On the other side are all models limited when something happens the first time - or the first and last time what's a little more worrying. It's our responsibility - yes: also your responsibility - that the history of life continues to go on together with us. "no future" is no choice.
What part of GIGO Forever do you not understand?

The Earth. Mankind contributes less than 5% of the global CO2 budget.

All the rest is natural.
This is factually correct but will be denied by lib loons
We are like some eroded dimples on a basketball, too small to be of any consequences

And what means this?
It means that any computer model can sample garbage data to begin their computing, and of course the resulting output will be even more garbage.
It's the same thing as young minds full of mush can be fed Marxist indoctrination, and the end result is a bunch of programmed garbage Marxists.

Last edited:
It means that any computer model can sample garbage data to begin their computing, and of course the resulting output will be even more garbage.

Or with other words: Let it be to develope something because anyway everyone is an idiot wo has not any idea what to do on whatever reason - except this genius is called "I"?

It's the same thing as young minds full of mush

mush = "Matsch" - an astonishing accordance. Must be an old word which never lost actuality.

can be fed Marxist indoctrination, and the end result is a bunch of programmed garbage Marxists.

You mesh the ideological problem "caputalism vs bonzes state" with a problem of natural science what's "GIGO" on its own, isn't it?

SeaMajor7

By the way: "young minds full of mush" is a prejudice. I had many bosses in my life - one of them had been an 18 years old guy. He had been very good - but had big problems to be accepted because he was young. But where's the real problem when others are really experienced? Whatever - he quit and decided to become a policeman. I guess this was because also young policemen are an authority.

Forum List

Back