LeBron James on why Ohio voted for Trump: Lack of education

lebron.jpg

OP- absolutely correct these are mainly people who are pretty ignorant of the facts and racist to boot mainly... Got most of their fake news from the Russians and Rush Limbaugh and fox etc etc. You know like most of you...

Ya know..the more I am called racist because I have white skin, the more racist I want to be just so y'all aren't liars.

I'm getting fed up with this shit. I think most folks are.

Ya know..the more I am called racist because I have white skin, the more racist I want to be just so y'all aren't liars.

Doubtless. Without financial or other supportive efforts, BLM and similar movements did more to put Trump in office than anything else.

Doubtless. Without financial or other supportive efforts, BLM and similar movements did more to put Trump in office than anything else.

The Alt-Right didn't just spring up out of the earth. It exists because we saw where this nation was headed about 10 years ago when the SJWs invaded our videogame and science fiction safe spaces, our self-imposed exile from this post modernist degenerate hell that our narcissistic low self esteem-having drug addicted single mothers accidentally brought us into; to scream at us for being racist and misogynist, to scorn us for acting too white, for not contributing more to our own destruction.

CONFORM, SUBMIT! FAT IS BEAUTIFUL, BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T BE RACIST AND TRANNIES ARENT GAY they shrieked. And we said: "lol, fuck you"

Last edited:
OP- absolutely correct these are mainly people who are pretty ignorant of the facts and racist to boot mainly... Got most of their fake news from the Russians and Rush Limbaugh and fox etc etc. You know like most of you...

Ohio, like other swing states, voted Trump because the Obama economy FAILED them. Had they been doing better, they may have voted for lying, crooked Hillary.

Ohio, like other swing states, voted Trump because the Obama economy FAILED them. Had they been doing better, they may have voted for lying, crooked Hillary.

Nobody I know voted for Trump because of economic issues. They chose him because of his tough stance on illegal immigration and islam.

Well seeing the education levels on this forum, I'd say he's probably got a point. And knowing the education levels of this board, I know they'll use as many tactics to avoid the topic as possible and avoid looking at reality.

You mean like the reality of violent crime rates among african americans..?

That, and the reasons why black people have much higher violent crime rates.

Well seeing the education levels on this forum, I'd say he's probably got a point. And knowing the education levels of this board, I know they'll use as many tactics to avoid the topic as possible and avoid looking at reality.

Let me guess, it's white people's fault.

Sigh...

It's a lot more complicated that "it's this group of people's fault". But I doubt you're interested.

Sigh...

It's a lot more complicated that "it's this group of people's fault". But I doubt you're interested.

You think it's because of systemic racism, right? Go on, spit it out.

Sigh...

You think it's because of systemic racism, right? Go on, spit it out.

As I said, it's far more complicated than you're every going to be able to get your head around. So, I'll just leave you with single sentences.

No lies not crooked Obama economy was just fine same as now, Dupe.

As I said, it's far more complicated than you're every going to be able to get your head around. So, I'll just leave you with single sentences.

Afraid of having your worldview shattered?

Not at all.

Just part of my "worldview" is that when people come on here and they write in short sentences with no content, they're usually just looking for some entertainment.

Forum List

Back