Leave Iran alone- Another Big Lie?

Here is a good article worth reading...

War Tard: Why Israel wants to attack Iran.

There is only 13 millions Jews on Earth, over half of them live in Israel.

Now, take into account that most Muslims want to kill them all and that every one of Israel's neighbors agrees, can you blame them for not trusting Iran? A country who's leaders have openly said over and over again they want to push the Jews into the sea.

Muslims want to take back Jerusalem because it is one of their holiest sites. Muslims think that Jews are like a disease infecting this place. So when one of the leading supporters of terror in the world is only weeks away from building nukes on their own it makes every inhabitant of Israel worry. One nuke would at least destroy half of their country. It doesn't matter how many nukes they have. Once those crazy Mullahs let that beast out of it's cage it's too late. Also we can't forget the blackmail Iran can use against Israel or any of their allies.

Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[18] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East
:eusa_whistle:
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Skmj8q0Wg]Jews in Iran - Australian TV - 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

I can't wait until you people get you precious war. It will be the greatest day in the 21st century.

Muslimes can't fight, they can only blow themselves up. The Israelis smacked down multiple muslime shitholes in just 6 days in 1967.

Allah is a loser.

Here is a good article worth reading...

War Tard: Why Israel wants to attack Iran.

There is only 13 millions Jews on Earth, over half of them live in Israel.

Now, take into account that most Muslims want to kill them all and that every one of Israel's neighbors agrees, can you blame them for not trusting Iran? A country who's leaders have openly said over and over again they want to push the Jews into the sea.

Muslims want to take back Jerusalem because it is one of their holiest sites. Muslims think that Jews are like a disease infecting this place. So when one of the leading supporters of terror in the world is only weeks away from building nukes on their own it makes every inhabitant of Israel worry. One nuke would at least destroy half of their country. It doesn't matter how many nukes they have. Once those crazy Mullahs let that beast out of it's cage it's too late. Also we can't forget the blackmail Iran can use against Israel or any of their allies.

Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[18] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East
:eusa_whistle:
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Skmj8q0Wg]Jews in Iran - Australian TV - 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

Puta, 140,000 Iranian Jews have fled, leaving only a few thousand which is for all intents and purposes zero.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, puta. No wonder spain is such a backward shithole, ****.

I can't wait until you people get you precious war. It will be the greatest day in the 21st century.

Muslimes can't fight, they can only blow themselves up. The Israelis smacked down multiple muslime shitholes in just 6 days in 1967.

Allah is a loser.

They seem to have done a pretty good job in Afghanistan, but you wouldn't know anything about that arm chair general. Repeat after me "must kill Muslims, all dune coons must die". Is that the gist of it? Is Saudi Arabia on your list too or do they get a free pass?

Allah is a loser.

They seem to have done a pretty good job in Afghanistan, but you wouldn't know anything about that arm chair general. Repeat after me "must kill Muslims, all dune coons must die". Is that the gist of it? Is Saudi Arabia on your list too or do they get a free pass?

A bunch of sand rats hide in caves and blow themselves up. Allah is great :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RuBPK_HW6k]Iran Hey Ayatollah !! ,leave those kids alone - YouTube[/ame]

Trial of Baha'i educators in Iran: condemnation spreads

Seven-Bahai-educators-detained-in-Iran.jpg

Last Friday, in Ireland, more than 50 academics called upon the Iranian authorities to cease attacking Baha'is and allow access to higher education for all. "It is hard to believe that any government would deny the right to education to a group of students," they wrote to the Irish Times. "It is clear from these actions that the Iranian authorities are determined to block the progress and development of these young people by denying them an education solely on the basis of their religion."

In Germany, some 45 prominent professors also demanded the immediate release of the seven. In a letter dated 25 October to Iran's Minister for Science, Research and Technology, they wrote, "We insist upon the unrestricted observance of the right of higher education for all citizens of your country in accordance with international norms..."

Four days earlier, Markus Loning - Germany's Foreign Office Commissioner for Human Rights Policy and Humanitarian Aid - said: "It is urgent and necessary for the Iranian government to end its discrimination against the Baha'is and to respect their basic rights to education and to practice their faith."

Last week, 26 filmmakers, producers and actors urged the government of Brazil to defend the rights of filmmakers, journalists and Baha'i educators and call upon Iran to immediately release them. Among the signatories to the open letter, reported in the prestigious Folha de Sao Paolo newspaper, were such acclaimed directors as Hector Babenco, Atom Egoyan, Mohsen Makhmalbaf and Walter Salles.

In a statement on 20 October, Brazilian Federal Representative Luiz Couto - former president of the country's Human Rights Commission - said, Why can't these people have the right to profess their faith?"

Support for the imprisoned educators has also come from Scholars at Risk (SIR), an international network of over 260 universities and colleges in 33 countries dedicated to promoting academic freedom, and freedom of thought, opinion, expression, association and travel.

"The facts suggest an attempt to exclude Baha'i individuals from higher education opportunities in Iran, and raise serious concerns about a wider campaign to limit the ability of intellectuals and scholars generally to work freely in Iran," SIR wrote on 31 October.

"Scholars at Risk finds these suggestions particularly distressing and unfortunate, given Iran's rich intellectual history and traditional support for the values of scholarship and free inqui

Trial of Baha'i educators in Iran: condemnation spreads

Philosophers and theologians worldwide condemn Iran's attack on Baha'i educators

Baha'i educational programme targeted in raids

Arrests are part of official campaign to block development of Iranian Baha'is

Iran bans 'underground university,' brands it 'extremist cult'

Iran bans 'underground university,' brands it 'extremist cult' - CNN.com

^You would have said that to Hitler. Go back to your conspiracy forum ....

Forum List

Back