0 Hour has arrived with Iran

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Charles_Main, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    An Upcoming Report for the IAEA is expected to state that it is clear now Iran is indeed Building Offensive Nuclear Weapons. Evidence in the Report includes Iran Developing a Detonator that can only be used for a Nuclear Weapon, as well as systems to couple War Heads to Medium Range Missiles.

Russia and China are putting the heat on saying a Military Strike by Israel is Unacceptable, but I don't believe Israel see's any other choice left. I suspect Israel will attempt to carry out strikes against Key Iranian Nuclear sites before the end of this year.

IMO, it should be the US doing it. Our capabilities are far above Israels. The Chances of Succeeding in severely Damaging Iran's Nuclear Program are Far Higher if we do it. Not to mention the chances of it escalating into a wider or even World war are lower if it's not Israel doing it.

Out of all the wars we have gotten into since WWII, None involved Such Dire Security threats to the US, our allies and the entire world, as Iran with Nukes. We can not afford to give Nuclear Weapons to a Country ran by a group of Crazy fanatics who are on record saying they want to see the Return of the 12th Imam, or basically the Apocalypse. A country ripe with Radical Islamist who believe the surest path to Paradise for them and all of the Muslim world would be to Die in an Epic War Between Islam and the West.

Anyone, and I do mean Anyone, who suggests we can live with a Nuclear Iran is out of their mind, or completely Ignorant. If Iran gets Nukes and the Ability to deliver them. I give it no less than a year before they use one, or slip one to proxies who use it. Most Likely in Israel, who is SURE to retaliate with far more Powerful and Deadly Nukes.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,192
    Israel is going to act. and it's going to start a regional if not world war.

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!

Obama said he would talk with them. He gave a speech about it. WTF is Iran thinking? Didn't they get the memo to obey His will?

In other news..........remember WW2? How we had Germany surrounded on 2 fronts with Europe/Russia, and that broke the Nazi military power?

Look at a map. We have Iran flanked with Iraq/Afghanistan.
    THANK GOODNESS we have that tactical advantage and aren't pulling our forces out of that flanked position just before the possible spark of a huge crisis there.

Oh....wait.....

4. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,541
    Does McCain still want to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran?

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    OMFG! 45 minutes to mushroom clouds!

Now where have I heard that before?

I guess we should shoot down another of their civilian airliners.

6. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    Who knows, I damn sure wish we had a President with the Balls to do it. We invade Afghanistan to get Terrorist who kill 3000 Americans, We invade Iraq to Topple a Man that really posed little threat to us, or his Neighbors, we attack Libya to Remove a man that Posed 0 Threat to the US.

But were not going to Bomb a few Key Sites in Iran to avoid the Unthinkable from a clearly Hostile, and Radical Country?

I swear to god if we really sit by and allow Iran to get Nukes after spending Blood and Treasure on Wars that involved far less risk to us, then we deserve every damn thing we get.

It's Idiotic.

I said before we ever Invaded Iraq that I didn't understand why we were invading Iraq, Iran was the Real Threat, And still is.

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Heres the question: We know Obama is gonna sellout Israel. Israel is gonna act. It'll be the worst military/global crisis since WW2.

How do we, the common folk here, prepare for this? Markets will go nuts. Prices will skyrocket on oil. Food will get scarce. And theres the chance sleeper cells here will attack.

I suggest to start buying some long term food, some water storage containers, some first aid supplies, some batteries, candles, radio, etc. And of course, a couple working firearms and plenty of ammo. A fishing rod. And a bicycle, in case oil gets too high.

Shits gonna get crazy.

8. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    I certainly Hope you are right. I would love to be wrong. How are you going to feel if you end up being wrong?

9. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    We did it to flank Iran. Like we did Germany in WW2 with Euro/Russian fronts. Its why we went in, why we stayed so long.

Obama is intent on ending both. But right now, we have Iran flanked, can attack from either side. We got them by the nuts, but are giving it back to them just before they get a nuke.

Fucking tactically stupid, and we are doing it ON PURPOSE. Fucking anti-Jew left wingers.

10. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251

I really don't believe Bush ever Planned on Acting against Iran. Others in his Admin sure, but I don't think Bush ever was that far sighted about it.

Either way it's not that important as I don't think an Invasion of Iran is needed, or smart. At this stage we could deal a very serious blow to their Program with air strikes. One that could set them back years, if not Decades. Developing Nukes is time consuming and Extremely Expensive. There Are Targets that we can destroy that would take Years and Billions to rebuild. Frankly I don't think we could invade them. Our Power is in the Air and on the Sea. Our Ground forces are awesome at Systematically Destroying Conventional Armies, so we could take Iran I am sure, but hold it? Fight a guerrilla war in a country with Many more people than Iraq, and a mountainous Terrain? That we could not do, not with out a Much Larger army, and the willingness to commit for the Very long term, and to taking Many Casualties.

Not something I want to see, or think is needed at this time.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011