President Biden: Least Popular President in U.S. History

The stay at home factor will give the presidency back to President Trump. Biden and his cult can only campaign on hate

Oh shit! He said the "C" word!!

everybody3.jpg

Wait, the “c” word? You mean “cult”? The words you dems use every 30 seconds? Hell, you all should be so drunk you can’t stand up…lol
It only applies when one of the actual cultist tRumplings tries to push the title on to someone else.

Now drink up, looks like it's gonna be a long night.

The stay at home factor will give the presidency back to President Trump. Biden and his cult can only campaign on hate

That's what trump does. It will bbe pathetic if Americans are so dumb ass to be gaslit into electing trump for another term.

That's what trump does. It will bbe pathetic if Americans are so dumb ass to be gaslit into electing trump for another term.
Seems to me you led the way of the dumbasses who were gaslit into electing Biden. How pathetic those lies were! LOL

Screenshot_20240111-075449_Facebook.jpg

It only applies when one of the actual cultist tRumplings tries to push the title on to someone else.

Now drink up, looks like it's gonna be a long night.
lol, actually, ill pass, I generally don’t drink, but I’ll let you all take care of it.

Yup!

Obama's third term didn't go so well!

too bad too sad!:dunno:

President Biden: Least Popular President in U.S. History​

It went just the way the brown turd Obammy wanted it to go...Which was why back in 2016 President Trump won over Hitlery Clinton, and only because in 2020, the Marxists/Demofascists stole that election and everyone suffered for that BIG STEAL.

Forum List

Back