LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims

Its illegal to discriminate hiring on the basis of relgion... So Obama broke the law.. Can we impeach the SOB now?

Obama the racist, who goes around accusing whites of being racist. Most divisive person on the planet. Worst president ever.

Obama is a bigoted racist pig. All those rumors of him being Muslim were true. Same with the rumors of him and the gay bath houses in Chicago. He is who we said he was.

At least they didn't find the list of right wingers to be locked up as soon as the election is over. That would have been something to post about.

At least they didn't find the list of right wingers to be locked up as soon as the election is over. That would have been something to post about.

Leftards would be just fine with American citizens being dragged off to FEMA camps that are not on board with a communist global "gubermint" and they would cheer it and justify it....because that is how communists have always acted. The ends justifies the means.

Leftards would be just fine with American citizens being dragged off to FEMA camps that are not on board with a communist global "gubermint" and they would cheer it and justify it....because that is how communists have always acted. The ends justifies the means.
same question

same question

You asked no question......

Trump was the one that brought up the idea of imprisoning his political rivals. All I'm doing is imagining how that would work. dumb ass.

same question

sure did

Trump was the one that brought up the idea of imprisoning his political rivals. All I'm doing is imagining how that would work. dumb ass.

Hitlery should be put on trial...have you not paid attention to all the revelations? How can you just stick your head in the sand?
These pieces of shit on both sides of the alleged political fence have been fucking us over for decades and you are too fucking stupid to see it.....but you are going to find out the hard way....guaran-fucking-tee you on that. The curtain has been lifted that this alleged political system is nothing but a facade...nothing but theater. The international bankers run this country, they run the financial system, they run the press, they run the intelligence services, they are the "shadow government" just like I have claimed since I started posting here. You think it is normal that there was a 650,000 donation to the campaign of the wife whose husband is the deputy director of the FBI overseeing Hitlery's case? That passes your sniff test?

same question

sure did

No, you asked no question of me...........stop being a lazy POS and ask it.......

same question

sure did

No, you asked no question of me...........stop being a lazy POS and ask it.......
not of you

Diversity is a code word for ant-White.
are you a nazi or are you in the KKK?
Neither. I'm a White American patriot.
whats the name of your cross burning club?
What's a cross burning club?
I think because the democrats kkk is just so normal and second nature to democrats, they think everyone does it....:lol:

Diversity is a code word for ant-White.
are you a nazi or are you in the KKK?
Neither. I'm a White American patriot.
whats the name of your cross burning club?
What's a cross burning club?
I think because the democrats kkk is just so normal and second nature to democrats, they think everyone does it....:lol:
Well, you know the saying....liberalism is a mental disorder!

Forum List

Back