Lawsuit Filed After White Schoolboys Allegedly Drag Black Classmate With A Rope

So, here we see that you are assuming that they are racists.

Based on what? THat they are white?

You see what I mean about you being knee jerk?

White boys especially historically not very trustworthy.

Mmm, ok.

So, that fact that you are a racist has been established.

You show no interest in supporting your claim that the white boys are guilty other than pointing out repeatedly that they are white, or "Vanilla Factory Robots".

Your desire to harm white children is not a valid reason to punish these children.

Everyone know white robot defenders are dishonest. I ain't going to pretend you vanilla scoops care about being honest. The white racists can go fuck themselves. I have no give a shit about people pleasing any white people that defend such an act, NONE :lol:

As you have revealed yourself to be a complete anti-white racist, your whining about supposedly racist whites is not credible at all.

Your judgement on whether or not the alleged assault took place is obvious based solely on the skin color of the people involved.

You are an asshole.

You're an asshole. You probably only order vanilla ice cream at baskin robbins 31 flavors :lol: so fucking boring haha

I'm not the racist here. I'm not the one assuming the people who share my skin color are the ones telling the truth.

Your implication that "vanilla" or white is boring is just you being a racist asshole.

It is a disgrace that the school administrators are such worthless racists as to defend such behavior.

Why aren't the little shits in Juvenile detention?

Because it's not clear that they are guilty?

You do care about that, don't you?

It was clearly a hate crime. After viewing the injury, only a racist would even question that.

This is a prime example of why school vouchers should not exist. It's just an excuse for far-right Christian fundies to have a place that they can commit hate crimes with no accountability, since the owners of these schools are also far-right racist loons, who want the taxpayers to subsidize their terrorist indoctrination programs.

It is not clear it was a hate crime. It is not clear that is was not an honest accident.

Shove your race card up your ass, you asshole.

Asshole lefties like you are the BEST argument for school vouchers, because anyone with sense wants to keep racist lefty assholes like you as far away from their kids as possible.

Oh it's clear all right , you see no racism when it suits you and cry of racism when it suits you, racism exists on all sides of the spectrum, this is a hateful crime whether it be because of race , gender, or plain old bullying, It's hateful.

If the story was about 3 boys doing this to a white girl, your veins would have burst through your temples. Convenient outrage when it suits your purpose and indifference when it doesn't.

What an asshole you are and plain old vanilla bean at that.

I see no racism here because there is no evidence beyond the word of a family with a 3 million dollar motive to lie.

I see racism in YOU, because you have admitted that you believe that the black people are telling the truth and the white people are lying based on skin color, and because you called white people, "vanilla factory robots".

YOu are a racist asshole.

Wow SJ trolled all of you into 4 pages of this? Get a hold of yourselves.

I hope SJ gets some black grandkids. That could probably become a reality show.

SJ is not the one trolling here. Have you read drifters posts?

He has admitted that he believes the girl's family because he knows that whites are all liars.

Is that the type of racist you wan to defend?

When kids do this to other kids, all you have to do is look at the parents.

Put the parents on trial with them.

It is not clear that kids did this to other kids.
so the rope fell off the swing, wrapped around her neck so hard that it left a deep scar.

seriously, explain how this could have occurred in some other fashion.

so the rope fell off the swing, wrapped around her neck so hard that it left a deep scar.

Have you ever swung on a rope swing? Falling against the rope is only one of the many ways to be injured.

The swing described in the article, where multiple children pulled on the rope as part of the process?

Sounds like falling against a fast moving rope and getting a bad brush burn is quite possible.

White boys especially historically not very trustworthy.

Mmm, ok.

So, that fact that you are a racist has been established.

You show no interest in supporting your claim that the white boys are guilty other than pointing out repeatedly that they are white, or "Vanilla Factory Robots".

Your desire to harm white children is not a valid reason to punish these children.

Everyone know white robot defenders are dishonest. I ain't going to pretend you vanilla scoops care about being honest. The white racists can go fuck themselves. I have no give a shit about people pleasing any white people that defend such an act, NONE :lol:

As you have revealed yourself to be a complete anti-white racist, your whining about supposedly racist whites is not credible at all.

Your judgement on whether or not the alleged assault took place is obvious based solely on the skin color of the people involved.

You are an asshole.

You're an asshole. You probably only order vanilla ice cream at baskin robbins 31 flavors :lol: so fucking boring haha

I'm not the racist here. I'm not the one assuming the people who share my skin color are the ones telling the truth.

Your implication that "vanilla" or white is boring is just you being a racist asshole.
Of course you are a racist. Thats a well established fact.

He has admitted that he believes the girl's family because he knows that whites are all liars.

I made the thread dummy, I can say whatever I want about the situation.

Have you ever swung on a rope swing? Falling against the rope is only one of the many ways to be injured.

The swing described in the article, where multiple children pulled on the rope as part of the process?

Sounds like falling against a fast moving rope and getting a bad brush burn is quite possible.
Youre an idiot. You dont get a rope burn like that from falling against a fast moving rope moron. It has to go around the neck.

It was clearly a hate crime. After viewing the injury, only a racist would even question that.
Fortunately, your emotional knee jerk opinion does not supersede the law.

Fortunately people like you will become increasingly marginalized as America continues to embrace civilization over barbarism.

This is likely true.

In the future, in Minority Majority America, the knee jerk opinion of lefties like agit8r and drifter probably WILL supersede the Law.

Just think of the FUN!

No. The obvious will be obvious to an even larger majority--those without Good Ol' Boy blinders on.

I made the thread dummy, I can say whatever I want about the situation.

I did not say that you could not say what you want.

THe fact remains that you are posting nothing but racist garbage.

Youre an idiot. You dont get a rope burn like that from falling against a fast moving rope moron. It has to go around the neck.

Oh. been to a lot of hangings?

Laughing-Hard-Meme-10.jpg

Fortunately people like you will become increasingly marginalized as America continues to embrace civilization over barbarism.

This is likely true.

In the future, in Minority Majority America, the knee jerk opinion of lefties like agit8r and drifter probably WILL supersede the Law.

Just think of the FUN!

No. The obvious will be obvious to an even larger majority--those without Good Ol' Boy blinders on.

YOur contempt for and airy dismissal of even the POSSIBILITY of an accused white being innocent, shows the chances of whites getting justice once we go Minority Majority.

THe Majority will be seriously oppressing the largest single ethnic group.

That's going to work out WONDERFULLY.

8701014.jpg

In that selfie, are you getting ready to suck a dick or something?

This is likely true.

Just think of the FUN!

YOur contempt for and airy dismissal of even the POSSIBILITY of an accused white being innocent, shows the chances of whites getting justice once we go Minority Majority.

8701014.jpg

What are you even talking about? Basic human decency isn't a zero sum game :rolleyes:

Aww, unable to back up your stupid claim with ANYTHING?!

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-laugh-but-when-i-do-i-m-laughing-at-you-a772d3.jpg

This is likely true.

Just think of the FUN!

8701014.jpg

What are you even talking about? Basic human decency isn't a zero sum game :rolleyes:

What words were too big for you to understand?

It is obvious that you don't give a damn about who is actually innocent or guilty here, you just want to get the whites for some reason.

WTF are YOU talking about? Basic human decency? Judging guilt or innocent based on skin color is not decency.

Aww, unable to back up your stupid claim with ANYTHING?!

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-laugh-but-when-i-do-i-m-laughing-at-you-a772d3.jpg
My claim doesnt need backing up. Its common sense. Your claim is the one that needs backing up.

Forum List

Back