Lawsuit Filed After White Schoolboys Allegedly Drag Black Classmate With A Rope

Because they did it. Facts speak for themselves. I don't worry about the narrative they want to tell once they did the act. Fuck those racist pieces of shit.

What facts?
The facts that one of the boys was reported prior for bullying the girl and the fact that they did put the rope around her neck.

So all reports are true, got it.

Around her neck? Then it's funny that the photos only shows ONE side of her neck. Looks like it could be a brush burn to me.

That implies the rope was moving at a high speed, not wrapped around her neck tightly.

I want to be clear, if this was intentional, especially if it was part of bullying, the kids should be punished.

But you lefties are knee jerk if the accuser is black and the supposed bad guy(s) are white.

Those white racists nutters should lose their homes in lawsuits.

Not over this they won't. There is nothing in the story that shows an intention to harm.

It's stupid kid stuff. My kid's little friend got a rope burn like that from a retractable dog leash while she was at my house. That stuff happens often.. And it's not unusual for kids to just "stand there".. That's what they do when they never expected the result of their actions..

These assholes don't care about whether that accusation is true.

They want the "white racists" to get payback for whatever.

How do they know that the whites are racist?

Because they are white.

If you review the thread, they are pretty open about that.

Minority Majority is going to be SO FUN!

When kids do this to other kids, all you have to do is look at the parents.

Put the parents on trial with them.

It is not clear that kids did this to other kids.
so the rope fell off the swing, wrapped around her neck so hard that it left a deep scar.

seriously, explain how this could have occurred in some other fashion.

Have you ever swung on a rope swing? Falling against the rope is only one of the many ways to be injured.

The swing described in the article, where multiple children pulled on the rope as part of the process?

Sounds like falling against a fast moving rope and getting a bad brush burn is quite possible.
so she was riding the swing, lost her balance, fell into the rope and instead of blocking it with her arms, blocked it with her neck and then twisted so the burn went from one side to the other to perfectly mimic someone choking her with it.

Wow, it all makes sense now, everyone there should sue her for making false claims.

or

lying should be an Olympic event so we can send you, one way, to Rio

Except that the photos only show an injury on one side of her neck.

And yes. That is the type of accident that can happen with rope swings.
except it show the wound goes from one side to the other.

Why are you lying so hard?

so the rope fell off the swing, wrapped around her neck so hard that it left a deep scar.

Have you ever swung on a rope swing? Falling against the rope is only one of the many ways to be injured.

The swing described in the article, where multiple children pulled on the rope as part of the process?

Sounds like falling against a fast moving rope and getting a bad brush burn is quite possible.
Youre an idiot. You dont get a rope burn like that from falling against a fast moving rope moron. It has to go around the neck.

Oh. been to a lot of hangings?

Laughing-Hard-Meme-10.jpg
how is this funny?

575f6d8f0117e.image_-800x430.jpg

Are you serious?

ASCLEPIAS was taking smack as though he is an expert on the types of injuries you see with ropes wrapped around people's necks.

Hence my joke about how did he develop this alleged "expertise".

"Been to a lot of hangings"?

My meaning was pretty clear.

The Giant laughing meme should have been a clue that it was a joke.

Are you really this stupid, or are you just being Willfully Obtuse?
you've been a complete and utter moron in the whole thread, I have no reason to not think your a fucking vile bag of shit.

Not my fault you're evil, it really isn't

It is not clear that kids did this to other kids.

so she was riding the swing, lost her balance, fell into the rope and instead of blocking it with her arms, blocked it with her neck and then twisted so the burn went from one side to the other to perfectly mimic someone choking her with it.

Wow, it all makes sense now, everyone there should sue her for making false claims.

or

lying should be an Olympic event so we can send you, one way, to Rio

Except that the photos only show an injury on one side of her neck.

And yes. That is the type of accident that can happen with rope swings.
except it show the wound goes from one side to the other.

No, it really doesn't.

Youre an idiot. You dont get a rope burn like that from falling against a fast moving rope moron. It has to go around the neck.

Oh. been to a lot of hangings?

Laughing-Hard-Meme-10.jpg
how is this funny?

575f6d8f0117e.image_-800x430.jpg

Are you serious?

ASCLEPIAS was taking smack as though he is an expert on the types of injuries you see with ropes wrapped around people's necks.

Hence my joke about how did he develop this alleged "expertise".

"Been to a lot of hangings"?

My meaning was pretty clear.

The Giant laughing meme should have been a clue that it was a joke.

Are you really this stupid, or are you just being Willfully Obtuse?
you've been a complete and utter moron in the whole thread, I have no reason to not think your a fucking vile bag of shit.

Not my fault you're evil, it really isn't

Mmm, no.

I've been completely reasonable. It is you assholes who think that because I don't immediately believe whatever the black is saying and thus support fucking up the lives of the whites in question that I am a bad person.

You are the assholes who want to punish the white kids without any concern on whether or not they are actually guilty.

Soooo, in that spirit.

fuck-you--cvz5xg.jpg

Forum List

Back