Law enforcement uses facial recognitionn to identify shoplifters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For those of you that still hold onto to the idea that America will never follow in China's, Big Brother footsteps, I give you this disturbing story.
Law Enforcement Uses Facial Recognition To Identify Shoplifters

This is how they sell it to you idiots , give up your private life all to keep you safe from a criminal mean while all criminals commit the crime first and a camera never saves you to begin with dumbasses.
The sheep iditos accept anything that invades them all the Gov. has to do is sell it to the stupid asses using " Save the children " It keeps you safe" , it helps law enforcement" , it helps keep crime down lmfao NO IT DOESN"T you morons. Criminals just find new ways around dumbasses.

For those of you that still hold onto to the idea that America will never follow in China's, Big Brother footsteps, I give you this disturbing story.
Law Enforcement Uses Facial Recognition To Identify Shoplifters

This is how they sell it to you idiots , give up your private life all to keep you safe from a criminal mean while all criminals commit the crime first and a camera never saves you to begin with dumbasses.
The sheep iditos accept anything that invades them all the Gov. has to do is sell it to the stupid asses using " Save the children " It keeps you safe" , it helps law enforcement" , it helps keep crime down lmfao NO IT DOESN"T you morons. Criminals just find new ways around dumbasses.
Any new technology can be used for good or ill. But it will be used. I guess you don't want a national fingerprint database either.

Forum List

Back