Lavrov: Russia will continue contacts with Hamas

Palestine was Turkish land for most of the last 500 years, you fucking loser. Fucking Bedouin assholes leased land from the Turks.

Your Palestinian land is back in Arabia, camel jockey

So on the one hand you admit there were Arabs living in the area for the last 500 years, and on the other you claim their land is in Arabia? Perhaps you should actually read what you are posting, before you do so.

There have been Jews living in Palestine for thousands of years, well before Arabs invaded from Arabia.

Most Arabs migrated to Palestine more recently in the 20th century from North Africa and throughout the Middle East to take advantage of economic advantages brought about by Zionist immigrants.

There have been Jews living in Palestine for thousands of years, well before Arabs invaded from Arabia.

The arab armies invaded, the indigenous people remained, including the ancestors of the modern palestinians, remember the country wasn't empty, nor were all the inhabitants jewish.

Most Arabs migrated to Palestine more recently in the 20th century from North Africa and throughout the Middle East to take advantage of economic advantages brought about by Zionist immigrants.

You can, of course, prove your assertions?

After stealing it from the palestinians and bulldozing their homes and cutting down their orchards so they couldn't return to their own homes.

Arabs sold their land to immigrating Jews. Arab land sales to Jews is well-documented.

Perhaps, you should be better informed when you post.

Jews arrived in Palestine unarmed and without a military, so, the idea of Jews stealing land from ferocious Bedouin animals is laughable.

Had Jews stolen land during Ottoman rule, they would have been beheaded.

Had Jews stolen land during the British Mandate, they would have been arrested and deported.

Arabs hold few titles to land as Palestine was under Turkish sovereignty until collapse of the Ottoman Empire., whose sovereignty was transferred to the Jews via the Treaty of Sevres, the San Remo Resolution and the Palestine Mandate.

Arab tenant farmers are not landowners. A simple concept even a moron like you should be able to understand.

Now, you know, dummy.

Last edited:
Arabs sold their land to immigrating Jews. Arab land sales to Jews is well-documented.

Perhaps you should quit posting zionist propaganda. The state of Israel has had a well publicized policy of driving palestinians out of their homes and bulldozing same to prevent return. And land sale at gun point is never legal.

Arabs hold few titles to land as Palestine was under Turkish sovereignty until collapse of the Ottoman Empire., whose sovereignty was transferred to the Jews via the Treaty of Sevres, the San Remo Resolution and the Palestine Mandate.

They still occupied the land and the fact you are making use of a legal fiction to deny them their ownership is typical.

Arab tenant farmers are not landowners. A simple concept even a simpleton like you should be able to understand.

Again they were in possession of it, and your use of a legal fiction to justify their disenfrancisement is typical.

After stealing it from the palestinians and bulldozing their homes and cutting down their orchards so they couldn't return to their own homes.

Jews arrived in Palestine unarmed and without a military, so, the idea of Jews stealing land from ferocious Bedouin animals is laughable.

Had Jews stolen land during the British Mandate, they would have been arrested and deported.

Arab tenant farmers are not landowners. A simple concept even a moron like you should be able to understand.

Now, you know, dummy.

Now I know you keep presenting your opinions as facts.

Now, you know, dummy.

Now I know you keep presenting your opinions as facts.

It's been a pleasure ripping you a new asshole.

It's been a pleasure ripping you a new asshole.

If you think that is what has happened here, you really need to get a grip on reality. You haven't ripped anything or even closely approached same. But when you are as short on proveable facts as you seem, I guess the only victories are manufactured ones.

You have nothing but a ripped asshole. Stop whining. Your knowledge of the subject matter is less than zero

If you think that is what has happened here, you really need to get a grip on reality. You haven't ripped anything or even closely approached same. But when you are as short on proveable facts as you seem, I guess the only victories are manufactured ones.

You have nothing but a ripped asshole. Stop whining. Your knowledge of the subject matter is less than zero

What is true, is what you can prove. So far all you have proved is that you are a racist, zionist propagandist. You have yet to provide anything but your biased opinion.:razz:

Palestine was Turkish land for most of the last 500 years, you fucking loser. Fucking Bedouin assholes leased land from the Turks.

Your Palestinian land is back in Arabia, camel jockey

So on the one hand you admit there were Arabs living in the area for the last 500 years, and on the other you claim their land is in Arabia? Perhaps you should actually read what you are posting, before you do so.

Yes there were and those Jews were opposed to a Jewish state.

At the turn of the century the Jews were about 7% of the population. By 1947 they were about 35%.

So where is that big "Arab" immigration?

Just so you would know.

At the turn of the century the Jews were about 7% of the population. By 1947 they were about 35%.

Just so you would know.

You do know that facts only confuse him?

Just so you would know.

1 million Arabs migrated to Palestine from 1880 to 1947.

Arab Population Of Palestine
1880: 300,000
1917: 504,000
1922: 666,000
1931: 800,000
1936: 916,000
1945: 1,242,000
1947: 1,300,000

Source: Washington, DC Center For Policy Analysis On Palestine.

Just so you would know.

All that your numbers show is that the arab population went up, you are not showing the cause. Tell me how many arab children were born over that same period, in Palestine?

All that your numbers show is that the arab population went up, you are not showing the cause. Tell me how many arab children were born over that same period, in Palestine?

The cause of the exponential increase in Arab population, genius, was improved economic conditions brought about by Jewish immigrants. Prior, there was a net decrease in Arab population due to poor conditions in Palestine.

Palestine Royal Commisison---
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Now, you know.

The cause of the exponential increase in Arab population, genius, was improved economic conditions brought about by Jewish immigrants. Prior, there was a net decrease in Arab population due to poor conditions in Palestine.

The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Now, you know.

Now I know that you are supposedly quoting something called the "palestine royal comission", without any reference or link to them or what their expertise or bias might be. You have also failed to answer my question about palestinian birth rates. Until you supply a link to a provable primary source, or an expert opinion, all you are posting is propaganda.

Arabs increased by more than 350,000, from 300,000 to 666,000, in just 40 years due to a high birthrate? Even a dunce like you can't possibly believe that. LOL

Now, you know.

Now I know that you are supposedly quoting something called the "palestine royal comission", without any reference or link to them or what their expertise or bias might be. You have also failed to answer my question about palestinian birth rates. Until you supply a link to a provable primary source, or an expert opinion, all you are posting is propaganda.

If you had done your homework on the subject matter, moron, you wouldn't need a link to a key document of the British Mandate.

Are you retarded or just intellectually lazy?

Arabs increased by more than 350,000, from 300,000 to 666,000, in just 40 years due to a high birthrate? Even a dunce like you can't possibly believe that. LOL

Well then you can surely post figures showing how much of it was. I note you are still not supplying links, or facts to support your position.

If you had done your homework on the subject matter, moron, you wouldn't need a link to a key document of the British Mandate.

You are required to supply the proof, and the links, to support your position, not I. So, it seems to me you are being both intellectually lazy and dishonest simultaneously.

You are required to supply the proof, and the links, to support your position, not I. So, it seems to me you are being both intellectually lazy and dishonest simultaneously.

You're required to be knowledgeable in a subject in order to debate it. It would be like a crippled man showing up to play football. You are mentally crippled.

Forum List

Back