Indonesian parliamentary delegation arrives in Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- A 35-member Indonesian parliamentary delegation led by speaker Marzouki Ali arrived in the Gaza Strip on a six hours inspection visit.

The delegates are expected to meet with deputies of the Hamas-affiliated change and reform parliamentary bloc and Palestinian government in Gaza.

Indonesian parliamentary delegation arrives in Gaza

BTW, how is that isolating Gaza thing going?

GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian premier Ismail Haneyya received on Tuesday a 35-member delegation of the Indonesian parliament headed by speaker Marzouki Ali.

Haneyya welcomed the guests and asked the Arab and Islamic countries to organize more political and humanitarian solidarity activities until the Israeli siege on Gaza is lifted.

For his part, Ali announced that his government donated the sum of 200 million dollars to construct a new hospital north of Gaza Strip.

Haneyya receives Indonesian delegation, Jordanian syndicates team returns home

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2010%5C1%5Cimages_News_2010_06_29_haneyya_300_0.jpg

Its dosent.

Isolation of Gaza is something that designed for the purpose of diplomacy strategy. Both sides want to give the impression that Gaza is under siege for "inside propaganda".

In reality everything can enter (and came out) just not from the official border crossing.

Last edited:

Its dosent.

Isolation of Gaza is something that designed for the purpose of diplomacy strategy. Both sides want to give the impression that Gaza is under siege for "inside propaganda".

In reality everything can enter (and came out) just not from the official border crossing.

Israel will not allow the export of any agricultural produce or manufactured goods. Israel will not allow the import of raw materials needed for industry or agriculture.

Israel will allow some welfare to dribble in but the Palestinians do not want to be dependent. They want to be independent.

Aid is not the major issue and everyone just talks about aid. Before Israel destroyed Palestine they did not need any aid.

Last edited:

Its dosent.

Israel will not allow the export of any agricultural produce or manufactured goods. Israel will not allow the import of raw materials needed for industry or agriculture.

Israel will allow some welfare to dribble in but the Palestinians do not want to be dependent. They want to be independent.

1) How is your post goes against what i claim? You talk about the official things that been said in the media and i talk about what realy happen in everyday life.

2)It always amazes me how people who draw all their information from the media arguing with me and want to teach me how the daily life look here.

Its dosent.

1) How is your post goes against what i claim? You talk about the official things that been said in the media and i talk about what realy happen in everyday life.

2)It always amazes me how people who draw all their information from the media arguing with me and want to teach me how the daily life look here.

Maybe I did not understand what you meant.

How does what I said differ from reality?

Forum List

Back