Laura Ingraham's kids were not born here so whatever she has to say

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
about immigration is null and void.

Also have you seen the news where a lot of rich Russians come her to have their baby born on US soil.
Is Trump going to call an end to that??

Why didn't she adopt US babies, oh so much cheaper in Russia.

Some people believe taking kids from utter poverty and giving them a life is something worthwhile. Yes, there are kids in the US who are in a bad situation too, but often you have to jump through a million hoops to get there.

Some people believe taking kids from utter poverty and giving them a life is something worthwhile. Yes, there are kids in the US who are in a bad situation too, but often you have to jump through a million hoops to get there.

Like I said whatever she has to say about immigration is "null and void". Also whatever she has to say about family is also null and void.

She is committing chain immigration, just the opposite way.

Also have you seen the news where a lot of rich Russians come her to have their baby born on US soil.

Im the only person in my family who was borne here. On behalf of all anchor babies I would like to extend my hand and say fuck you.

Like I said whatever she has to say about immigration is "null and void". Also whatever she has to say about family is also null and void.

No, it's not.

Nothing worse than people trying to shut people up.

The fucking president has a trophy wife born in a Communist country. His son is basically half Slovenian. Does this mean he can't talk about immigration?

Well, he has as much right as this woman.

Im the only person in my family who was borne here. On behalf of all anchor babies I would like to extend my hand and say fuck you.

I am all for DACA, so what are you an army brat?

No, it's not.

The fucking president has a trophy wife born in a Communist country. His son is basically half Slovenian. Does this mean he can't talk about immigration?

Laura Ingraham talks about immigration, and what does she do adopts kids from other countries. I guess the elites can do and say whatever they want, but only because they are elites.

She is entitled to her opinion (however misguided it is) but her opinion is null and void when it comes to immigration.

No, it's not.

Laura Ingraham talks about immigration, and what does she do adopts kids from other countries. I guess the elites can do and say whatever they want, but only because they are elites.

She is entitled to her opinion (however misguided it is) but her opinion is null and void when it comes to immigration.

Well, politics is politics. Those involved in politics will talk complete shit. Like the guy who was anti-gay and got caught fucking another man. Or the ones who are pro-family and get caught fucking mistresses.

People send the message they want to make lots of money. Vote for me because I'll say anything you want to hear. That's what Trump did.

I'm not defending this woman's opinions. I'm defending her right to say what she wants to say. I don't tell people to shut up on this forum. I tell them what they're saying is complete crap though. A difference.

Hateful troll thread.

Well its truth. Also as a female who is so religious why isn't she bringing her children up with a Father image? Talk about a family unit.

It’s irrational, pointless, hateful spite from an irrational, pointless, hateful troll.

This thread has no purpose beyond using someone’s children for mindless, partisan attack. Way to be a human.

Hateful troll thread.

Well its truth. Also as a female who is so religious why isn't she bringing her children up with a Father image? Talk about a family unit.

It’s irrational, pointless, hateful spite from an irrational, pointless, hateful troll.

Listen to her words. Yet you call me hateful. LOL. Also she has a gay brother!! Listen to the video.

Hateful troll thread.

Listen to her words. Yet you call me hateful. LOL.

I read YOUR troll thread, and call it what it is.

No, it's not.

Is she talking legal or illegal ?

No, it's not.

Be sure to let us know how successful you are in getting her to shut up.

Forum List

Back