Laura Ingraham's kids were not born here so whatever she has to say

Why didn't she adopt US babies, oh so much cheaper in Russia.

Some people believe taking kids from utter poverty and giving them a life is something worthwhile. Yes, there are kids in the US who are in a bad situation too, but often you have to jump through a million hoops to get there.

Like I said whatever she has to say about immigration is "null and void". Also whatever she has to say about family is also null and void.

No, it's not.

Nothing worse than people trying to shut people up.

The fucking president has a trophy wife born in a Communist country. His son is basically half Slovenian. Does this mean he can't talk about immigration?

Well, he has as much right as this woman.

Laura Ingraham talks about immigration, and what does she do adopts kids from other countries. I guess the elites can do and say whatever they want, but only because they are elites.

She is entitled to her opinion (however misguided it is) but her opinion is null and void when it comes to immigration.

Be sure to let us know how successful you are in getting her to shut up.

Nothing can make her shut up. Her opinion on both are null and void. She can keep yapping as long as she wants.

Why didn't she adopt US babies, oh so much cheaper in Russia.

Some people believe taking kids from utter poverty and giving them a life is something worthwhile. Yes, there are kids in the US who are in a bad situation too, but often you have to jump through a million hoops to get there.

Like I said whatever she has to say about immigration is "null and void". Also whatever she has to say about family is also null and void.

No, it's not.

The fucking president has a trophy wife born in a Communist country. His son is basically half Slovenian. Does this mean he can't talk about immigration?

Laura Ingraham talks about immigration, and what does she do adopts kids from other countries. I guess the elites can do and say whatever they want, but only because they are elites.

She is entitled to her opinion (however misguided it is) but her opinion is null and void when it comes to immigration.

Is she talking legal or illegal ?

What to talk about the family issues and are her kids "citizens" now??

Laura Ingraham was banned from Conservative Talk Radio for a couple of years because she was the only host talking about corporate American becoming Global and inundating the US with H1-Bs and other Business Visas, thus rendering American professional unemployed.
So anyone who find fault with her allegiance to America is either uninformed or an asshole.

Laura Ingraham was banned from Conservative Talk Radio for a couple of years because she was the only host talking about corporate American becoming Global and inundating the US with H1-Bs and other Business Visas, thus rendering American professional unemployed.
So anyone who find fault with her allegiance to America is either uninformed or an asshole.

Her kids are not citizens and you didn't listen to the video.

No, it's not.

Is she talking legal or illegal ?

What to talk about the family issues and are her kids "citizens" now??

Again is she talking legal or illegal?

Yes or No...They came here legally?
When do their visas expire?

Yes they are citizens you ever research stuff?

Acquiring U.S. Citizenship for your Child

So being adopted by a person allows for citizenship. What do you think about her issue about family and immigration, I guess its ok to import babies, just don't have them here.

So being adopted by a person allows for citizenship. What do you think about her issue about family and immigration, I guess its ok to import babies, just don't have them here.
You are conflating doing something Legally vs committing a crime.

about immigration is null and void.

Also have you seen the news where a lot of rich Russians come her to have their baby born on US soil.
Is Trump going to call an end to that??

Unless she broke the law, your insinuations are nonsense.

Also have you seen the news where a lot of rich Russians come her to have their baby born on US soil.

She adopted the children, and I am pretty certain she doesn’t get any help from the government to pay the cost of raising them. Do you really not understand the issue?

She is a US citizen, people coming here to have anchor babies are not

Did you hear her views on family?? If not review the video. Its ok to import kids.

Does that include the rich ones who come here, like the Russians.

I am talking about her family values and well I guess its ok to import kids.

This is one of the most deplorable, low-life POS troll threads seen here in a while. Disgraceful.

Does that include the rich ones who come here, like the Russians.

I am talking about her family values and well I guess its ok to import kids.

I never read about Russians, but the Chinese do it all the time (the rich ones)

Did you hear her views on family?? If not review the video. Its ok to import kids.

I'm not going to bother with watching the video as it is clear you are spinning it.

Ingraham is legal U.S. citizen who legally adopted her children. That is not at all a valid comparison to illegal aliens bringing illegal alien children with them into the country.

I'm not going to bother with watching the video as it is clear you are spinning it.

Ingraham is legal U.S. citizen who legally adopted her children. That is not at all a valid comparison to illegal aliens bringing illegal alien children with them into the country.

No I'm not spinning it. Those are her words. A mother is not always an anchor.

No I'm not spinning it. Those are her words. A mother is not always an anchor.

You spun your agenda that her words on immigration are null and void. It's pointless to watch a video that you are taking out of context and manipulating for political purposes.

Forum List

Back