Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated goober....Repug racist NRA gun nuts such as yourself ain't the kind of audience most corporations want to be associated with.

It's liberals like you that incessantly cry that corporations are evil and corrupt. Now you're telling us that they're all moral and won't want to support Ingraham's show. LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm not saying corporations are moral at all, lightweight. Corporations are very conservative and only care about their bottom line. And being associated with Repug NRA racist goobers like you all isn't in their best interest.

Your ideology is wrong. Liberals pundits make all sorts of nasty comments about people and I don't call for them to be silenced. The same consideration should be afforded to Ingraham and others.

I hate to call females the B word....but few times I saw her talking she was a complete nasty bitch. I don't care if you are right or left....but that woman is just a nasty human being. And if you can't tell she is, you fit right into her category.

So is Joy Behar. Who is calling for her to be silenced? Nobody. Only the "tolerant", "inclusive" left does that.

Tough lady Laura Ingraham is rapidly losing sponsors after picking on a 17-year-old survivor of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Ingraham was mocking him for not getting accepted into college by UCLA or whatever, because the kid had the audacity to say that he favors stronger gun control laws. Total class lady.

Now Ingraham is pathetically apologizing to the kid in order to try to save her sponsors and her worthless show on Fox. However, everyone knows her apologies aren't sincere and she looks like the complete Repug fool that she is.

Fox News' Laura Ingraham losing advertisers over tweet to Parkland survivor

So it’s OK for Hogg to say the NRA are pathetic fuckers who want to kill children and that Dana Loesch is a child murderer, but nobody’s allowed to say anything about Hogg?

Tough lady Laura Ingraham is rapidly losing sponsors after picking on a 17-year-old survivor of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Ingraham was mocking him for not getting accepted into college by UCLA or whatever, because the kid had the audacity to say that he favors stronger gun control laws. Total class lady.

Now Ingraham is pathetically apologizing to the kid in order to try to save her sponsors and her worthless show on Fox. However, everyone knows her apologies aren't sincere and she looks like the complete Repug fool that she is.

So it’s OK for Hogg to say the NRA are pathetic fuckers who want to kill children and that Dana Loesch is a child murderer, but nobody’s allowed to say anything about Hogg?
You're allowed to lie about him. Because if you say the truth that he can't pass a sat or act score he'll sick his dweebs on ya.

David Hogg is a little fascist that tweeted out a list of advertisers for Ingraham's show in order for his followers to contact those organizations and threaten to boycott them if they didn't withdraw their ads from her show. This is the way of the fascist left. If you say something that we don't like, we will do everything possible to silence you. Yea, the comparisons of Hogg to Hitler are right on.

If she did nothing wrong then she shouldn't have apologized. Bravo to him for taking this bitch down.

She clarified; NOT apologised imo. Fair's fair.

"apologize for any upset or hurt".....lol

Greg

They UC schools aren't interested in him because he's not some gender conflicted minority. Just spewing commiecrat talking points isn't enough. That said, anyone no matter who they are, if they enter the fray on a national stage, they can expect to be bloodied. Unfortunately it probably not the kids fault, his commie parents are probably pushing him.

She clarified; NOT apologised imo. Fair's fair. "apologize for any upset or hurt".....lol Greg

So the liberal guy in this thread LIED. That's what liberals do, lie, lie and lie some more.

Dont Taz Me Bro, post: 19615201

The NRA tripled their monthly donations after children were killed at David Hogg's school. So if he said that - he has a point.

NRA + AR15 murdered children = donations windfall.

I don't see the NRA refusing to take blood money.

Instead right wing hate radio was gloating all day about dead kids being an NRA cash cow.

And Ingraham can say whatever she wants. No one is stopping her.

Ingraham guessed she could make some money stirring up right wing haters by falsly trashing a school shooting victim.

Her sponsors don't want to make money that way.

She guessed wrong. And That's her problem.

Dont Taz Me Bro, post: 19615201

The NRA tripled their monthly donations after children were killed at David Hogg's school. So if he said that - he has a point.

NRA + AR15 murdered children = donations windfall.

I don't see the NRA refusing to take blood money.

Instead right wing hate radio was gloating all day about dead kids being an NRA cash cow.

And Ingraham can say whatever she wants. No one is stopping her.

Ingraham guessed she could make some money stirring up right wing haters by falsly trashing a school shooting victim.

Her sponsors don't want to make money that way.

She guessed wrong. And That's her problem.

Your world-view is seriously skewed. You're off the deep-end.

K9Buck, post: 19615298

So the one calling David Hogg a little fascist tells me I'm off the deep end for pointing out the facts based reality that the NRA profited highly off another mass murder where school kids are involved.

I see no attempt to refute the facts or explain why you believe I'm the one with a skewed world view.

K9Buck, post: 19615298

So the one calling David Hogg a little fascist tells me I'm off the deep end for pointing out the facts based reality that the NRA profited highly off another mass murder where school kids are involved.

I see no attempt to refute the facts or explain why you believe I'm the one with a skewed world view.

Hogg is calling for Lauran Ingraham to be boycotted and silenced. That's what fascists do. Yes, Hogg is a fascist.

David Hogg is a little fascist that tweeted out a list of advertisers for Ingraham's show in order for his followers to contact those organizations and threaten to boycott them if they didn't withdraw their ads from her show. This is the way of the fascist left. If you say something that we don't like, we will do everything possible to silence you. Yea, the comparisons of Hogg to Hitler are right on.

If she did nothing wrong then she shouldn't have apologized. Bravo to him for taking this bitch down.

She shouldn't have apologized and, when she did, Hogg should have accepted. Liberals tell us that they're tolerant and inclusive. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fascist liberal doctrine is, if you disagree with me, you must be destroyed!
We can see that you're very tolerant. LOL

Pansy ass, whining, far rightwing, crazy snowflakes like Ingraham and the rest of the peanut gallery are getting the snot kicked out of them

200.gif

....by a bunch of kids.

#LOLGOP

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rac...show-after-hosts-twitter-snipe-at-david-hogg/
https://www.mediaite.com/online/lau...david-hogg-amid-call-for-ad-boycott-im-sorry/

Last edited:
The fool.

She's going to cause a hashtag to be created to constantly mock her. Every time someone makes a mealy mouth half-ass apology it will be #InTheSpiritOfHolyWeek

#LOLGOP

Forum List

Back