Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

Laura said she only apologized because it's "Holy Week".

Really? This lying b!tch drapes herself in the shroud of religion while spewing her venom?

Typical right winger. It's something they all seem to do.

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

In your opinion, could she have possibly given a sincere apology? What I mean is, is there anything she could have said, any turn of a phrase, any particular grouping of words she could have put together that you, rdean, would have approved of? Seriously...

Because she waited until she started losing sponsors. Duh!
She's sincere about being paid.

Fuking seriously!

Yeah, you didn't answer the question.... But thanks for playing.

Yes I did. What the fuk is wrong with you? She could have apologized right away and not waited 25 hours until her sponsors started pulling out. The problem is creeps. You know, creeps. She's a creep. And people who defend creeps are, well, you know. Creeps.

Tough lady Laura Ingraham is rapidly losing sponsors after picking on a 17-year-old survivor of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Ingraham was mocking him for not getting accepted into college by UCLA or whatever, because the kid had the audacity to say that he favors stronger gun control laws. Total class lady.

Now Ingraham is pathetically apologizing to the kid in order to try to save her sponsors and her worthless show on Fox. However, everyone knows her apologies aren't sincere and she looks like the complete Repug fool that she is.

Fox News' Laura Ingraham losing advertisers over tweet to Parkland survivor

Tried the same with Rush for years and Keurig learned a hard lesson from Hannity listeners....boycotts work both ways

Tough lady Laura Ingraham is rapidly losing sponsors after picking on a 17-year-old survivor of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Ingraham was mocking him for not getting accepted into college by UCLA or whatever, because the kid had the audacity to say that he favors stronger gun control laws. Total class lady.

Now Ingraham is pathetically apologizing to the kid in order to try to save her sponsors and her worthless show on Fox. However, everyone knows her apologies aren't sincere and she looks like the complete Repug fool that she is.

Look, I get you're upset at some media personalities, but this seems like you're baiting for a reaction. The headline is clickbait-y - not all Ingraham's sponsors have pulled out. This is the left's version of no collusion/buttery males.

What's the point of this thread?

David Hogg is a little fascist that tweeted out a list of advertisers for Ingraham's show in order for his followers to contact those organizations and threaten to boycott them if they didn't withdraw their ads from her show. This is the way of the fascist left. If you say something that we don't like, we will do everything possible to silence you. Yea, the comparisons of Hogg to Hitler are right on.

Look, I get you're upset at some media personalities, but this seems like you're baiting for a reaction. The headline is clickbait-y - not all Ingraham's sponsors have pulled out. This is the left's version of no collusion/buttery males.

I'm reporting what happened, loser. You can keep watching the show of this stupid bitch, picking on a 17-year-old kid because she doesn't like his views on gun control. Fuck this zero class Repug bitch.

David Hogg is a little fascist that tweeted out a list of advertisers for Ingraham's show in order for his followers to contact those organizations and threaten to boycott them if they didn't withdraw their ads from her show. This is the way of the fascist left. If you say something that we don't like, we will do everything possible to silence you. Yea, the comparisons of Hogg to Hitler are right on.

If she did nothing wrong then she shouldn't have apologized. Bravo to him for taking this bitch down.

trumping loons are bullies who have no sense of what is appropriate.

you mean like the target boycott?

that kind of fascism, you sniveling hypocrite?

:lol:

If she did nothing wrong then she shouldn't have apologized. Bravo to him for taking this bitch down.

She shouldn't have apologized and, when she did, Hogg should have accepted. Liberals tell us that they're tolerant and inclusive. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fascist liberal doctrine is, if you disagree with me, you must be destroyed!

I will boycott any of those companies that abandon Ingraham, and I will let them know about it. I will also go out of my way to support companies that advertise on her show.

[...picking on a 17-year-old kid because she doesn't like his views on gun control.

How about picking on the unborn and killing them in the womb. Do you cry about that or do you reserve your tears for Hitler-wannabees like Hogg?

She shouldn't have apologized and, when she did, Hogg should have accepted. Liberals tell us that they're tolerant and inclusive. Nothing could be further from the truth. The fascist liberal doctrine is, if you disagree with me, you must be destroyed!

Yep, we should be inclusive, but not Repug bitches like Ingraham, who think it's acceptable to try to humiliate children. Fuck her and fuck the Repug Party.

I'm reporting what happened, loser. You can keep watching the show of this stupid bitch, picking on a 17-year-old kid because she doesn't like his views on gun control. Fuck this zero class Repug bitch.

lol. I've literally never watched the particular show that Laura Ingraham hosts. You just made me aware of it. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, now, but thanks for playing, you winner! Ask yourself, is this really worthy of discussion in a politics thread??

bullshit.jpg

The misogynist is strong in you. Your parents must be so proud. He deserved to get exposed with the truth. The little pipsqueak snowflake is butthurt. Laura Ingraham isn't going anywhere. Other corporations will be glad to sponsor her show.

[...picking on a 17-year-old kid because she doesn't like his views on gun control.

How about picking on the unborn and killing them in the womb. Do you cry about that or do you reserve your tears for Hitler-wannabees like Hogg?

i generally slice them thinly, sautee with olive oil and serve them with basmati rice.

mmmmmm, foetus

Forum List

Back