Laughable warning to girls.

This old-timer seems a rather typical traditional religious “moonbat,” probably strongly against abortion like most very religious Republicans. He is clearly in Flash ’s political “camp.”

Flash can’t admit this is likely so he trolls away as usual charging everybody he opposes indiscriminately as “dumbasses” who “don’t even know that males can’t get pregnant.” In short, Flash is a pathetic liar and troll.

Sorry Moon Bat but you stupid Libtards have proven over and over again that you little dumbasses don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or Constitution.

For instance, that moron you supported for President nominated a Supreme Court Justice dumbass low IQ Negro that said she couldn't tell the gender of a human because she was not a Biologist. LOL!

You idiots don't know that a fetus is a human being.

You sure as hell would have trouble figuring out the purpose of a Clitoris.

Sorry Moon Bat but you stupid Libtards have proven over and over again that you little dumbasses don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or Constitution.
Well, not being a “libtard” I only can see you are a very ignorant and insulting troll and liar.

In fact. your 70,000+ comments have proven you know nothing about Economics, History, or the Constitution — certainly not nearly as much as I or most any educated person. You also, like any troll and liar, know nothing about “Ethics.”

As for “Climate Science,” I myself know very little about this complicated subject — which is probably still more than you do.

All things considered, you are worthless and contribute nothing to this Message Board — no matter how much insulting drivel you write.

So l will just put you on “ignore” — at least for a few months.

I really need a break from your monotonous insults and slander. Bye!

Well, not being a “libtard” I only can see you are a very ignorant and insulting troll and liar.

In fact. your 70,000+ comments have proven you know nothing about Economics, History, or the Constitution — certainly not nearly as much as I or most any educated person. You also, like any troll and liar, know nothing about “Ethics.”

As for “Climate Science,” I myself know very little about this complicated subject — which is probably still more than you do.

All things considered, you are worthless and contribute nothing to this Message Board — no matter how much insulting drivel you write.

So l will just put you on “ignore” — at least for a few months.

I really need a break from your monotonous insults and slander. Bye!
Missing where this relates to the OP.

Forum List

Back