Latin and.drug streets gangs,should be classified as domestic terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ed Spacer, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    I had the unfortunate experience of living in Holyoke,ma for a period of time,and the city,which is called puerto rico,is a pile of shit just like most cities in western massachusetts.if you go to the highlands,its nice,but latino gangs,and black gangs,and other degenerates hold neighborhoods hostages by encouraging prostitution(latin kings in holyoke pimp them)drug dealers,and violence. They are the.most disgusting of cultures,gangs,and in my book,should be handled NO QUARTER like the islamics threatening our interests overseas and here. Any thoughts?gangs are another self inflicted malady.i think in bad neighborhoods,to improve our quality if living,instead of appeasement,all force necessary should be used to eliminate the problem.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    Do you mean that they should be rounded up and held indefinitely without charges?

3. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Terrorists were not rounded up without intelligence,surveillance or proof. Law abiding citizens have rights,not terrorists,not gangs. Figures theyre pussies in groups,in areas where the law prevents citizens from arming to defend themselves. Im in south georgia. Pose a threat,and its a shoot first ask questions later scenarios. They arent here. This state also follows castle law in regards to citizens defense.

4. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Anything that degenerates or lowers the quality of life of law abiding citizens should be eliminated.

5. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    You didn't really answer the question, but I knew the answer already.

6. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    As i stated previously,no terrorist was ever held without proof of crime or charge.same will be with gangs. This urban vermin will scraped out if the cities if i have my way. Law abiders have more rights than criminala. If you dont like the time,dont commut crime.

7. pvsi.

pvsi. Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Aside from confusion by first 2 words, I agree completely. why limit to Latin? how about black or white gangs? but I also hear you, because I had the dispriviledge to live among these latino gangs in N Philadelphia, I don't have much sympathy for them, but I still have understanding not to judge people by race, because I've seen white and black scum as well...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  8. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    No,youre absolutely right.ALL GANGS.NO RACE,COLOR,OR CREED DIFFERENTIATION.ALL WILL GO.

9. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    Another joker who thinks fascism is the path to happiness. Gangs are a symptom of poverty, rather than doing something about urban blight and perhaps helping a few people you would just send in the army to act as police on our own soil. How many other laws that protect us from tyranny would you throw in the dumpster?

10. westwall

westwall USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,784

No, just shot.