Latin and.drug streets gangs,should be classified as domestic terrorists

Not tyranny,just standing up to whats wrong. And protecting law abiding citizens,who have rights first. To occupied,many people live in adverse conditions AND MAKE IT!!!again,its a matter of choice,no one holds a gun to someones head and tells you to make shit lufe chouces. Its called acceptance of personal responsibility,not blame others,but taking responsibility for ones actions and behavior,its called values,morals,and xharactor,something commies and liberals have NOTHING OF.

Many? you got numbers to back that up? I'd be willing to bet my next paycheck that only a very few people "make it".

Now, I am not completely against what you are saying. In fact, I've called for it myself on another board that I used to frequent. One of the biggest things we can do to curb gang violence is to legalize Marijuana. Personally, I haven't smoked the shit since I was a teenager(i am now 46), but it is a relatively harmless drug and has no real reason to be illegal. THAT would resolve a significant portion of the problem.

Second of all, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not...Poverty and desperation breeds crime. I know... you have this pie in the sky ideology that no one should turn to the "dark side"(except for 1%ers...they can do whatever the fuck they want and you'd probably defend them even with the flimsiest of excuses). But you're wrong. They are surrounded by that lifestyle. As kids, they see people driving around in fancy cars and spending money while they see their own families struggling...and that's not even mentioning the kids that are born into "gang families". Then as they get a little older, they get recruited into doing low level shit for them and get a taste of that money for themselves. Then they are in till the day they die, or figure out a way to get out without getting killed in the process.

What is the solution? I don't know. You want to talk about expense to the taxpayer? Keep making laws stricter and sentences longer. Our prison system is bursting at the seams right now and you want to send in the National Guard or something to "round them up"? we don't have the infrastructure to even think about that.

I say legalize pot then re-evaluate the situation. I don't advocate legalizing hard drugs that are physically addictive, because addiction is another HUGE factor in the street crime and gang problem.

That's just what we need, a defense of gangs. Liberals are the reason Los Angeles no longer has a gang task force.

As i stated previously,no terrorist was ever held without proof of crime or charge.same will be with gangs. This urban vermin will scraped out if the cities if i have my way. Law abiders have more rights than criminala. If you dont like the time,dont commut crime.

That is BS buddy.

Gitmo just gave you the smack down.

Not tyranny,just standing up to whats wrong. And protecting law abiding citizens,who have rights first. To occupied,many people live in adverse conditions AND MAKE IT!!!again,its a matter of choice,no one holds a gun to someones head and tells you to make shit lufe chouces. Its called acceptance of personal responsibility,not blame others,but taking responsibility for ones actions and behavior,its called values,morals,and xharactor,something commies and liberals have NOTHING OF.

Many? you got numbers to back that up? I'd be willing to bet my next paycheck that only a very few people "make it".

Now, I am not completely against what you are saying. In fact, I've called for it myself on another board that I used to frequent. One of the biggest things we can do to curb gang violence is to legalize Marijuana. Personally, I haven't smoked the shit since I was a teenager(i am now 46), but it is a relatively harmless drug and has no real reason to be illegal. THAT would resolve a significant portion of the problem.

Second of all, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not...Poverty and desperation breeds crime. I know... you have this pie in the sky ideology that no one should turn to the "dark side"(except for 1%ers...they can do whatever the fuck they want and you'd probably defend them even with the flimsiest of excuses). But you're wrong. They are surrounded by that lifestyle. As kids, they see people driving around in fancy cars and spending money while they see their own families struggling...and that's not even mentioning the kids that are born into "gang families". Then as they get a little older, they get recruited into doing low level shit for them and get a taste of that money for themselves. Then they are in till the day they die, or figure out a way to get out without getting killed in the process.

What is the solution? I don't know. You want to talk about expense to the taxpayer? Keep making laws stricter and sentences longer. Our prison system is bursting at the seams right now and you want to send in the National Guard or something to "round them up"? we don't have the infrastructure to even think about that.

I say legalize pot then re-evaluate the situation. I don't advocate legalizing hard drugs that are physically addictive, because addiction is another HUGE factor in the street crime and gang problem.

How did legalization work in California? Is the gang problem better?

Amer to that. Again,its a matter of choice. Nobody puts a gun to ones head and tells them to join gangs or do drugs.personal accountability and responsibility.

I had the unfortunate experience of living in Holyoke,ma for a period of time,and the city,which is called puerto rico,is a pile of shit just like most cities in western massachusetts.if you go to the highlands,its nice,but latino gangs,and black gangs,and other degenerates hold neighborhoods hostages by encouraging prostitution(latin kings in holyoke pimp them)drug dealers,and violence. They are the.most disgusting of cultures,gangs,and in my book,should be handled NO QUARTER like the islamics threatening our interests overseas and here. Any thoughts?gangs are another self inflicted malady.i think in bad neighborhoods,to improve our quality if living,instead of appeasement,all force necessary should be used to eliminate the problem.

Take away their funding by ending the drug war. Legalize prostitution as well. You cannot take away the constutional rights of citizens no matter how much holier than them you think you are.

They dont have the right to commit crimes nor lower the quality of life for law abiding citizens. They are terrorists,domestically,here,and should be handled as such.

Legalization of drugs won't do anything to stop the cartels or cartel violence.

In very recent days, today being one of those recent days, beheadings have taken place in Oklahoma, Arizona and a head was found this morning in California.

At lease one of the beheaded was known to be involved in human trafficking.

Expert Says Beheadings in U.S. Look Like Work of Cartels | KRGV.com | CHANNEL 5 NEWS | Breaking News Breaking Stories

Former DEA supervisor Phil Jordan says all three beheadings have cartel written all over them. They happened in Arizona and Oklahoma in the past year.

A murder mystery is now unraveling on a stretch of North Reservation Road in Tucson, Ariz. County workers found a headless man lying on the side of the road Jan. 6. The man's hands and feet were reportedly missing, too.

"It would lead me to believe the message wanted to be sent. This is one of the ways they do it in Mexico, Colombia and other places," says Jordan.

Jordan says the cartels are getting bolder in carrying out their beheadings across the border. He says we only used to see these crimes in Mexico.

"They don't have any borders," says Jordan.

More than 600 miles from the border, a 19-year-old human trafficking victim was found beheaded in Oklahoma. Carina Saunders was stuffed into a bag and left in a grocery store parking lot.

Human head found in bag along trail near Hollywood sign - latimes.com

Two women were hiking with nine dogs in the rugged hills near the 3200 block of Canyon Drive when two of the dogs found a plastic bag in the brush containing the head, according to law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation, who asked not to be identified because the probe was still unfolding.

The sources said the head was believed to be that of a male in his 40s with salt-and-pepper hair. Police also believe that the slaying had occurred recently because of the condition of the remains.

Sources said investigators are trying to determine whether the area contains additional body parts. Neither the circumstances nor the cause of death were immediately known.

The cartels are way ahead. No pun intended.

They dont have the right to commit crimes nor lower the quality of life for law abiding citizens. They are terrorists,domestically,here,and should be handled as such.

So anyone who commits a crime is now a terrorist and subject to the harsh punishment we want to inflict on the Islamic fuks that flew planes into the WTC. I'll pass, thanks. How about people who speed? Are they to be considered terrorist too? Because you know many people are killed (and that lowers the quality of life for not just the victims but also their loved ones) because of speeding drivers!

Legalization of drugs won't do anything to stop the cartels or cartel violence.

In very recent days, today being one of those recent days, beheadings have taken place in Oklahoma, Arizona and a head was found this morning in California.

At lease one of the beheaded was known to be involved in human trafficking.

Expert Says Beheadings in U.S. Look Like Work of Cartels | KRGV.com | CHANNEL 5 NEWS | Breaking News Breaking Stories

Former DEA supervisor Phil Jordan says all three beheadings have cartel written all over them. They happened in Arizona and Oklahoma in the past year.

A murder mystery is now unraveling on a stretch of North Reservation Road in Tucson, Ariz. County workers found a headless man lying on the side of the road Jan. 6. The man's hands and feet were reportedly missing, too.

"It would lead me to believe the message wanted to be sent. This is one of the ways they do it in Mexico, Colombia and other places," says Jordan.

Jordan says the cartels are getting bolder in carrying out their beheadings across the border. He says we only used to see these crimes in Mexico.

"They don't have any borders," says Jordan.

More than 600 miles from the border, a 19-year-old human trafficking victim was found beheaded in Oklahoma. Carina Saunders was stuffed into a bag and left in a grocery store parking lot.

Human head found in bag along trail near Hollywood sign - latimes.com

Two women were hiking with nine dogs in the rugged hills near the 3200 block of Canyon Drive when two of the dogs found a plastic bag in the brush containing the head, according to law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation, who asked not to be identified because the probe was still unfolding.

The sources said the head was believed to be that of a male in his 40s with salt-and-pepper hair. Police also believe that the slaying had occurred recently because of the condition of the remains.

Sources said investigators are trying to determine whether the area contains additional body parts. Neither the circumstances nor the cause of death were immediately known.

The cartels are way ahead. No pun intended.

I disagree, it would cut off a major source of their funding. It is the major reason we have the cartel problem. Americans who support the fascist Drug War (the war on their fellow Americans who use non-authorize substances) can stand up and say 'And I helped'!

'Sovereign citizen' no longer an excuse for mayhem...
:cool:
FBI focused on 'sovereign citizen' extremists
Monday, February 6, 2012 | The FBI has been paying closer attention to `sovereign citizen' extremists around the country out of concerns that they will react violently when they interact with government officials.
Sovereign citizens are people who reject their U.S. citizenship and don't recognize government authority, like laws and taxes. In 2009, the FBI started paying closer attention to the movement, which previously had been grouped with the militia movements in the bureau's domestic counterterrorism operations. Many people who claim to be followers of this movement are involved in white collar crimes like tax evasion schemes and making fraudulent documents, the FBI said. "We started to notice a heightened potential for violence," said Stuart McArthur, deputy assistant director of the FBI's counterterrorism division.

Speaking to reporters at the FBI's national headquarters, McArthur said that while sovereign citizen ideologies are protected by the constitution, there have been instances when extremist members have turned to violence. "The thing about generally sovereign citizen extremists is that because their ideology just intrinsically deals with the rejection, complete rejection, of the constitutional authority of the United States or any other government for that matter ... that when you have an encounter with law enforcement, we have seen that has a potential to go high and right very fast," McArthur said. McArthur used the 2010 example of when a man and his son shot and killed two police officers during a traffic stop in West Memphis, Tenn. The man was a sovereign citizen who previously had only been on the FBI's radar for white collar scams, he said.

Since the enhanced focus on the group starting in 2009, the FBI created a national strategy to address the issue, which includes briefing state and local law enforcement around the country on signs to look for and how to prevent violence. Casey Carty, a supervisor in the bureau's domestic terrorism section that leads the sovereign citizen extremist program, said that people in the sovereign citizen movement do not tend to gravitate to one specific part of the country and reside in nearly every state. Carty also said that age, gender and race are not consistent among the movement's followers.

Read more: FBI focused on 'sovereign citizen' extremists

Forum List

Back