Latin and.drug streets gangs,should be classified as domestic terrorists

Its a matter of personal responsibility and choices,and taking either the benefits or the consequences of those choices. Its called law and order.

Last edited:
Are you screwing with me or do you really believe this shit? It makes me nauseous to hear Americans talking like this. If you would deny basic rights to your fellow citizens then you do not deserve them for yourself.

Terrorists and gangs have no rights. They will not have priviledge,nor are they in my eyes,fellow citizens.

I am trying so hard not to break Godwin's law here but your philosophy matches that of a certain very bad German guy so closely it makes me want to puke.

no,this needs to be dealt with separately from crime and regular justice.gangs are terrorists,and hitler was a facist who supported them. Ask anyone living in a gang zone,and they all pray for someone wirh enough balls to get rid of them. Im sorry youre a panderer for the degeneration of society.gangs are the degeneration of society. Citizens,not gangs,have rights.

Stop defending terrorists.and domestic terrorists. Be part of the solution,not the problem.

no,this needs to be dealt with separately from crime and regular justice.gangs are terrorists,and hitler was a facist who supported them. Ask anyone living in a gang zone,and they all pray for someone wirh enough balls to get rid of them. Im sorry youre a panderer for the degeneration of society.gangs are the degeneration of society. Citizens,not gangs,have rights.

Don't make assumptions about me here, I am not in favor of gang violence but I am in favor of keeping the protections we all have under the law and I am not the least bit in favor of monkeying around with the constitution to ever make it legal to arrest without warrant or allow anything resembling martial law on our soil no matter the excuse closet nazis use to erode our freedoms for the sake of illusory safety.

If you commit crime of this nature,you lose your rights. This will deter others to follow the same.

How do you know someone has committed a "crime of this nature"? Clairvoyance?

Investigations,surveillance,and associations,like we ID alquedas.

Did you know innocent people were detained at Gitmo? The DoD's own records have revealed that only about 5 percent of the detainees had any connection to AQ.

That is what happens in a tyranny and it is why we have a fourth amendment. Our founders knew that when a tyrannical government is looking for crimes, they have this real nasty habit of finding them, even when they aren't really there. A whisper here, an informant with an agenda there, and bingo, good guys end up in jail.

That's why the argument that, "If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is illogical.

Our Founders understood this because they experienced it first-hand. You, on the other hand, you lucky ignorant bastard, have not had such misfortune precisely because they protected you from such a hazard.

Not tyranny,just standing up to whats wrong. And protecting law abiding citizens,who have rights first. To occupied,many people live in adverse conditions AND MAKE IT!!!again,its a matter of choice,no one holds a gun to someones head and tells you to make shit lufe chouces. Its called acceptance of personal responsibility,not blame others,but taking responsibility for ones actions and behavior,its called values,morals,and xharactor,something commies and liberals have NOTHING OF.

I do agree something needs to be done about gang violence, I'm not sure I'd go as far as you but I can see where your anger comes from.

We need to stop letting illegals into our country, especially those that aren't going to contribute in a positive way. We have MS gang members that are in the country illegally beheading our citizens.
Really what is the difference between that and a "terrorist"? Because the attack isn't against the government, politically motivated or involve religion?
Innocent civilians are killed and very often in horrific manners.

Last edited:
Not tyranny,just standing up to whats wrong. And protecting law abiding citizens,who have rights first. To occupied,many people live in adverse conditions AND MAKE IT!!!again,its a matter of choice,no one holds a gun to someones head and tells you to make shit lufe chouces. Its called acceptance of personal responsibility,not blame others,but taking responsibility for ones actions and behavior,its called values,morals,and xharactor,something commies and liberals have NOTHING OF.

What the hell does any of that BS have to do with shredding the constitution and stripping people of their legal rights in order to militarize law enforcement into an arbitrary system of warrantless arrest and open ended detention?

What the hell does any of that BS have to do with shredding the constitution and stripping people of their legal rights in order to militarize law enforcement into an arbitrary system of warrantless arrest and open ended detention?

Criminal gangs dont have rights. You commit crime you do time,gangs also should face deportation as well.

Criminal gangs dont have rights. You commit crime you do time,gangs also should face deportation as well.

They do have rights under the law and it seems to piss you off, why do you hate the constitution?

No,they do not. Let me tell you one thing,i have a personal responsibility to my family. Unlike commie laws up north,if any of this scum threatened my life or familys,i exercise my right to blow their heads off. Citizens have the right not to live with this scum,and i guarantee you one thing,if somethibg srastic isnt done,gangs members will start seeing their kin littered in pieces on the streets,and i spit on them. I advocate force in dealing with life threatening situations.by law,they have no rights. Not more than a law abiding xitizen. With your advocation,are you an advocate for gangs and the lessening of public safety for law abiding citizens?

Last edited:
That almost sounds like you want to have your own lawless gang to violently put down people who offend your sense of decency but I guess there are no moral dilemmas in your twisted little angry world.

So,selling drugs,robbing,destroying of neighborhoods,terrorizing of citizens,territorial gang killings are what you advocate?this is DOMESTIC TERRORISM,and it sounds lije you support street and gang crime. I will wipe it iff the face of the planet.if i can. Others,of all parties,feel tge aane way,and are waitig for someone with guts.believe me,its my second amendment right to protect,and no,its called organuzed criminal behavior and domestic terroriam,sounds like you might be one ofthoae cryps or bloods..would you like to be stabbed or robbed ir carjacked?then what do you say?"oh,im sorry sir.you have rights,so i cant defend myself.".

So,selling drugs,robbing,destroying of neighborhoods,terrorizing of citizens,territorial gang killings are what you advocate?this is DOMESTIC TERRORISM,and it sounds lije you support street and gang crime. I will wipe it iff the face of the planet.if i can. Others,of all parties,feel tge aane way,and are waitig for someone with guts.believe me,its my second amendment right to protect,and no,its called organuzed criminal behavior and domestic terroriam,sounds like you might be one ofthoae cryps or bloods..would you like to be stabbed or robbed ir carjacked?then what do you say?"oh,im sorry sir.you have rights,so i cant defend myself.".

Already told you that I am not defending gang violence but rather the rape of the constitution your "policies" would require.

Called defending the constitution to protect the rights and freedoms of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS,AND ALSO THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Called defending the constitution to protect the rights and freedoms of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS,AND ALSO THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Are you a newb to internet discussion? Excessive caps lock makes you look crazy, or crazier in this case.

Forum List

Back