Latest Two Additions

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
That I could not pass up as the deals were awesome.
First is a Henry Classic Lever Action .22.

746903.jpg

And a Heritage Arms Rough Rider Rancher carbine.

BR226B16HS-LS_R-700c6af1.png

I looked at one of the RRs at my LGS (I like the strange and unusual) and there was no "blast shield" in the cylinder area. Granted it's just a .22 but I'd use a glove on my support hand whilst shooting it. ;)

The H002 is GTG.....I have one that commemorates my county that a local .org was selling years ago. Still new in the box.....I had another that shot real well but I traded it in on a Browning BL-22.

OIP.lmv6BAXyy1GwiYnAEaRl9AHaEM

I looked at one of the RRs at my LGS (I like the strange and unusual) and there was no "blast shield" in the cylinder area. Granted it's just a .22 but I'd use a glove on my support hand whilst shooting it. ;)

The H002 is GTG.....I have one that commemorates my county that a local .org was selling years ago. Still new in the box.....I had another that shot real well but I traded it in on a Browning BL-22.

That's why these are in route.........

GauntletOfficerInfantryBuff2016_SM.jpg

That spur on the trigger guard is where the support hand is supposed to go but just in case. :cool:

That I could not pass up as the deals were awesome.
First is a Henry Classic Lever Action .22.

746903.jpg

And a Heritage Arms Rough Rider Rancher carbine.

BR226B16HS-LS_R-700c6af1.png
I have one of the carbines and love it.

It puts rabbit and squirrel in the freezer.

Amazing how well balanced it is.

Everyone who owns one has said they love it except one guy who had two fingers on his supporting hand bandaged........ I guess that was a unforgettable teaching moment.
Also with the Henry I was actually looking at the Rossi Rio Bravo when I saw the Henry for about the same price. While there's nothing wrong with the Rossi the Henry is a bit better.

Your off hand doesn't go out beyond the cylinder gap.

Everyone who owns one has said they love it except one guy who had two fingers on his supporting hand bandaged........ I guess that was a unforgettable teaching moment.
Also with the Henry I was actually looking at the Rossi Rio Bravo when I saw the Henry for about the same price. While there's nothing wrong with the Rossi the Henry is a bit better.
Agree. I'm still looking for a Rio Bravo stainless .45LC. They're pretty proud to those Henry Rifles. But at the right price they are certainly well with owning.

On the one I traded off something happened to the receiver cover and the finish flaked off (I got it used). I called Henry to buy a replacement and was transferred to the CEO himself!

Not only did they send me a new cover but the metal front band upgrade too, all free of charge!

The CEO asked me to mail the old cover back so he could see what happened to it and sent along a prepaid shipping label to boot.

Talk about top notch customer service! I've heard other such reports on their sterling customer service.

Forum List

Back