Latest Released E-Mails / Texts Show FBI 'Broken', 'Partisan', 'Un-Trustworthy'

It doesn't matter whether or not Mueller is biased. He either has evidence or he does not.

It matters whether or not the JUDGE is biased. The prosecutor is expected to be biased.
Fabricated evidence.

Show me the man and I will show you his crimes.

Seriously? You think Mueller could get away with FABRICATING EVIDENCE in this insane political climate?

Hahaha! You're too funny.
Yeah, the police or government has never planted evidence.

Moron.

It doesn't matter whether or not Mueller is biased. He either has evidence or he does not.

It matters whether or not the JUDGE is biased. The prosecutor is expected to be biased.
Fabricated evidence.

Seriously? You think Mueller could get away with FABRICATING EVIDENCE in this insane political climate?

Moron.

You do realize that the government is controlled by republicans, do you not? They could get rid of Trump pretty much whenever they wanted.

"Planted evidence" ... lol.

weatherman is fabricating evidence and is astounded that he is so easily caught at it.

Fabricated evidence.

Moron.
Your opinion is not fact, weatherman.

Fabricated evidence.

Moron.

You do realize that the government is controlled by republicans, do you not? They could get rid of Trump pretty much whenever they wanted.

"Planted evidence" ... lol.
Mueller and his team are Republicans?
Moron.

No, he wasn’t fired, he was reassigned.
Didn’t Mueller fire the culprits back in August? I know right wing hero Trey Gowdy, got taken to school on that claim during the House Hesring with Rod Rosenstein today.

Wrong, oh believer of talking points!
Mueller dismissed Strzok in August, which Rosenstein confirmed today during House Hearings to the bewildered Trey Gowdy. Which I watched live.

The new right-wing attack on the Mueller probe, explained - Vox

Didn’t Mueller fire the culprits back in August? I know right wing hero Trey Gowdy, got taken to school on that claim during the House Hesring with Rod Rosenstein today.

Mueller dismissed Strzok in August, which Rosenstein confirmed today during House Hearings to the bewildered Trey Gowdy. Which I watched live.

A lot of good that did. He had Hillary's back during her investigation all last year!

Mueller is a republican.

His team is probably diversified. Just like the real world.

Ever since Flynn flipped, the Trumpster media and supporters have been freaking out.
Newt Gingrich went from praising Mueller to bashing him an amazing sharp U-turn. Funny stuff.

Flynn flipped???????

Who has been arrested since Flynn plead guilty?

A lot of good that did. He had Hillary's back during her investigation all last year!

I could give a shit about Hilary. Including Hillary and Trump, I refused to vote for pure slime-balls. My vote is looking damn wise and grown up. Unlike, the easily manipulated hyper-partisans.
Yaaa, me.

I could give a shit about Hilary. Including Hillary and Trump, I refused to vote for pure slime-balls. My vote is looking damn wise and grown up. Unlike, the easily manipulated hyper-partisans.
Yaaa, me.

"Damn wise and grown up" didn't get your candidate elected did it? Boo you!

Or was that Boo Hoo?

Fabricated evidence.

Nah...he'll just withhold the damaging stuff and maybe change some wording around.

"The insurance policy" has to be the fake Russian conspiracy!

Text message by Peter Strzok August 15, 2016, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy..."

Last edited:
That's you, Admiral, boo hooing.

Mueller is far less biased than were the House investigations into Clinton.

FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Presidency.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok wrote in the text, dated Aug. 15, 2016.

Andy is likely Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

Y’all need to shut your hypocrite faces !

You NEVER believe theres a jackboot bias when it comes to Black Lives Matter issues .

Even if fired, the gesture means little if the so called "contributions" they made to the so called investigation, didn't get shit canned along with them.

Mueller is nothing more than a political hitman. This investigation will continue indefinitely, or until they find something that will move the house to begin articles of impeachment. Which means this will at the very least continue until dems can get a voting majority in the house. If they can before Trump leaves office...

Forum List

Back