Latest Released E-Mails / Texts Show FBI 'Broken', 'Partisan', 'Un-Trustworthy'

Didn’t Mueller fire the culprits back in August? I know right wing hero Trey Gowdy, got taken to school on that claim during the House Hesring with Rod Rosenstein today.
Sure he fired them, after they were caught and exposed. Do you think Mueller or Comey didn't know about these guys and their bias before being put on the case? They are all dirty birdies and need to go to jail for obstruction of justice.

How long did the Strock work on Mueller’s investigation team?
He was hired the first part of July 2016 and dismissed later in July, immediately when the emails were discovered.
Exactly right, once caught they dismissed them.
Which is testament to Mueller’s objectivity.
No it isn't. Do you really think that the attitude of these agents wasn't known? Really? Don't you think that the people you work with you pretty much know?
Reality check ... I don’t know and neither do you. More reality ... Mueller would not have given him the job only to fire him weeks later. And where Stozok could have potentially compromised the investigation.

As it is, Mueller learned of the texts and kicked him off the team immediately. That’s objectivity.

Move onto your next conspiracy.

The latest e-mails / tests between FBI Agent and ex-Mueller Special Counsel Team Member and his adulterous fellow agent / ex-Mueller Special Counsel Team Member paramour reveals the FBI has a LOT of 'House Cleaning' to do.

As already suspected, and reported by some, the FBI has become 'infected' with Obama / Hillary holdover loyalists who have changed the course of history, who have created a dangerously partisan powerful government agency, and who need to be purged from the ranks of the FBI if the agency is ever to be fully trusted again by the American people.

FBI Agent Investigating Trump Called Him an Idiot Who 'Cannot Be President'

'According to their conversations, Strzok and Page are supporters of Hillary Clinton. Given Strzok's leading position on the FBI's criminal investigation into Clinton's repeated mishandling of top secret, classified information on her personal server, serious questions have arisen about the decision not to refer the former Secretary of State to the Department of Justice for charges. Further, Strzok worked on the Special Counsel investigation for a number of months and interviewed former White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who just pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

DOJ's inspector general is looking into the situation and will investigate whether bias impacted how Strzok conducted his work during the Clinton investigation and during his time on the Special Counsel.'

There is NO WAY such extremism and partiality could NOT effect Strzok's judgment and actions. It has already been proven that the Hillary-supporter changed the language in the final report on the Hillary Server investigation, eliminating language that proved / declared Hillary had broken specific US law, protecting Hillary and preventing her from indictment and criminal charges.

In one of his texts Strzok declares he intended to use his position and power to 'protect the United States from the President' ... much in the same way, I am sure, as he used his position and power to ensure Hillary did not go to jail for her crimes.

The FBI is not the only US Govt Agency, as we have seen, 'infected' by Hillary / Obama loyalists. From illegal leaking of classified information from inside US Intel agencies to illegal unmasking of US citizens to using the IRS as a political weapon against those who opposed Obama's agenda / re-election to the Obama administration illegally buying a fake report filled with Russian propaganda from a foreign agent through a company that worked for Russia and using it during an election, the govt has been and remains 'compromised'.

The US govt needs to be purged of 'Strzok's (seditious partisans) at every level in every agency and department.

TO BE SURE, we have three things going on here of the utmost import:

1). Top officials in the DOJ and FBI conspired to protect Hillary Clinton against severe criminal charges even to the point of dismissing her case and destroying the evidence before it was even halfway completed in order to fast-track her chances to get into office. (And the bitch STILL lost)

2). Top officials in the DOJ and FBI have revealed an EXTREME HATRED FOR AND EXTREME BIAS AGAINST Donald Trump even before he took office.

3). Having won the election, top officials in the DOJ and FBI conspired and were a part of creating a false set of baseless criminal allegations and charges against President Trump in an effort to tie up his administration and have him impeached and removed. This has all failed now. It is clear now that those making the criminal charges are themselves the actual criminals, and nothing less than a full Grand Jury to investigate and prosecute this is now mandated as the duty and responsibility of the Attorney General.

The Left is SO busted as the true anti-American homeland terrorist criminal thugs they truly are.

Merry Christmas, DNC!

Sure he fired them, after they were caught and exposed. Do you think Mueller or Comey didn't know about these guys and their bias before being put on the case? They are all dirty birdies and need to go to jail for obstruction of justice.

He was hired the first part of July 2016 and dismissed later in July, immediately when the emails were discovered.
No it isn't. Do you really think that the attitude of these agents wasn't known? Really? Don't you think that the people you work with you pretty much know?
Reality check ... I don’t know and neither do you. More reality ... Mueller would not have given him the job only to fire him weeks later. And where Stozok could have potentially compromised the investigation.

As it is, Mueller learned of the texts and kicked him off the team immediately. That’s objectivity.

No conspiracy, the great and wonderful Mueller didn't vet those assigned to the investigation? Is that what you would like me to believe? Apparently using your logic Mueller is that sloppy. Really the guy was exposed in two weeks, so you claim, and Mueller couldn't have known from the beginning. He knew he just didn't think anyone was paying attention.

No conspiracy, the great and wonderful Mueller didn't vet those assigned to the investigation? Is that what you would like me to believe? Apparently using your logic Mueller is that sloppy. Really the guy was exposed in two weeks, so you claim, and Mueller couldn't have known from the beginning. He knew he just didn't think anyone was paying attention.[/QUOTE}

Can I say one word? “Flynn”.
Then, maybe we should talk about turnover of White House high level personal, the shocking lack of qualified appointees and the huge amount of job vacancies left unfilled.
Talk about vetting?
And you offer simple conjectures?

No conspiracy, the great and wonderful Mueller didn't vet those assigned to the investigation? Is that what you would like me to believe? Apparently using your logic Mueller is that sloppy. Really the guy was exposed in two weeks, so you claim, and Mueller couldn't have known from the beginning. He knew he just didn't think anyone was paying attention.

Can I say one word? “Flynn”.
Then, maybe we should talk about turnover of White House high level personal, the shocking lack of qualified appointees and the huge amount of job vacancies left unfilled.
Talk about vetting?
And you offer simple conjectures?

May I ask you what any of that has to do with the Mueller investigation and his sloppiness in picking agents?

Forum List

Back